I am in agreement that the mail transparency dock should not appear if there are no new messages present while hovering over the hotspot or mail icon as it is an unnecessary action.

Jaxjon this theme is by far much better in feature and functionality then the Transparency theme from dhoch in my opinion.

Keep up the good work

I hope that you have a happy and healthy new year!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    While I appreciate the enthusiasm and support for and of my theme(s) I really want to avoid comparing my work to others themes as I respect all of their work and don't wish to prop up my themes and down grade their work in the process. I have seen a developer and users take shots at other devs work and I don't want that kind of atmosphere here.

12-30-09 02:58 PM
    Well said. There should be no comparison as each work is special in its own way.

12-30-09 03:32 PM
    12-30-09 04:07 PM
    Well said. There should be no comparison as each work is special in its own way.

Thanks. I'm glad you understand.

12-30-09 05:12 PM
    I've been using the x1 original since you first released it and this one is awesome with berry weather. I haven't found a better theme out there free or pay IMO. Great job.
    Quick question though, is anyone else running pandora with this theme?? Every time I shut down the app I lose the screen transitions and icons, the only way to get them back or see what I'm doing is to slide my finger around the screen. I think its a theme issue because it does not happen on the stock zen theme. I haven't tried on any other themes because I like this one so much I haven't downloaded anything else. Any suggestions?
    thanks again for all your hard work.
    12-30-09 07:56 PM
    I've been using the x1 original since you first released it and this one is awesome with berry weather. I haven't found a better theme out there free or pay IMO. Great job.
    Quick question though, is anyone else running pandora with this theme?? Every time I shut down the app I lose the screen transitions and icons, the only way to get them back or see what I'm doing is to slide my finger around the screen. I think its a theme issue because it does not happen on the stock zen theme. I haven't tried on any other themes because I like this one so much I haven't downloaded anything else. Any suggestions?
    thanks again for all your hard work.
    I see what you mean, I don't have any idea why it does this. There is a lot going on behind the scenes on the home screen, so maybe something with Pandora is not meshing with the code for some reason, I wish I knew.

I will see if I can find a answer for it if there is one. Thanks for the input.
    12-30-09 09:22 PM
    I have updated the theme (Droid version only thus far) to only allow for the background of the Today area to be seen when a new E-mail or new Missed Phone call are present. It will come down when calendar is pressed also. Thanks to dhoch for sharing his find with me! Also, I combined all sms, mms, and e-mail into one box so all should show in messages screen. I hope this solves the problem some were having.
    Last edited by jaxjon; 12-30-09 at 10:07 PM.
    12-30-09 09:27 PM
    I see what you mean, I don't have any idea why it does this. There is a lot going on behind the scenes on the home screen, so maybe something with Pandora is not meshing with the code for some reason, I wish I knew.

I will see if I can find a answer for it if there is one. Thanks for the input.
    yeah its weird, only does it with pandora, Ive tried both slacker and flycast and they work fine. Maybe it is the app. I searched the other forums and no one else is complaining about the issue though...who knows
    12-30-09 09:35 PM
    yeah its weird, only does it with pandora, Ive tried both slacker and flycast and they work fine. Maybe it is the app. I searched the other forums and no one else is complaining about the issue though...who knows
    I think I fixed it, the menu was configured wrong and the font was large (reset to default size). Just tried it out and it worked fine. This is for the Droid version only, I will have to take some time to get the others in line with the changes I have made today to it. Let me know if it worked for you.
    12-30-09 10:12 PM
    still having the issue, guess its not the theme. I wonder why this doesnt work on my phone. here's a screenshot of what im talking about
    12-30-09 10:28 PM
    Jaxjon - Thank you for updating the Droid Version, as it is appreciated

Have a Happy New Year!

12-30-09 10:38 PM
    still having the issue, guess its not the theme. I wonder why this doesnt work on my phone. here's a screenshot of what im talking about
    Did you download the update I put up a bit ago? I wonder why it worked for me.

12-30-09 10:40 PM
    yeah I just downloaded the droid version prior to that screen shot. I wonder then if there is some sort of app incompatibility going on on my phone, maybe Ill just give up on pandora
    12-30-09 10:43 PM
    any plans to incorporate this? With WiFi already arrived on the Storm2 and soon to be SOP on all new VZW phones; should now be essential display on all themes.
    12-31-09 08:38 AM
    thanks - will try & let you know

FYI - you didn't update the revision date of the theme on your base page . . . .
    Last edited by noahfingway; 12-31-09 at 11:08 AM.
    12-31-09 11:00 AM
    on the new version of the droid theme when you hit the calander section and the dark portion drops down still functions. however, unlike on the old version, when you swipe up to make it go away the calander entries remain only the dark background goes. I also noticed the dark background is no longer present when you hit the messages area to view the new message on the today screen. is it supposed to be that way? I was confused with your above post.
    12-31-09 11:08 AM
    I dont think youre "swiping" up to make it go away .. Youre just touching below the calendar display and it goes away .. if youre adding a swiping motion in there .. its just to look cool in front of your friends .. lol .. j/k
    12-31-09 11:26 AM
    your right, i was just trying to look cool, leave it to a fellow jerseyian to point that out
    To clarify though, i guess I preferred the previous version where the dark drop down did not go away on the calendar drop down when touched and leaving the calendar entries on the screen, and I preferred the dark area to drop down when the messages area was touched
    12-31-09 11:34 AM
    thanks - will try & let you know

FYI - you didn't update the revision date of the theme on your base page . . . .
    I was trying to get it done before sleep last night and apparently need to do some fixing to the drop down background actions I was trying to incorporate so I will work on that asap and update the op with date then. I keep forgetting that. Thanks.

12-31-09 11:46 AM
    on the new version of the droid theme when you hit the calander section and the dark portion drops down still functions. however, unlike on the old version, when you swipe up to make it go away the calander entries remain only the dark background goes. I also noticed the dark background is no longer present when you hit the messages area to view the new message on the today screen. is it supposed to be that way? I was confused with your above post.
    Things are definitely amiss so I will try to get it right asap. Sorry for the inconvenience.

12-31-09 11:49 AM
    any plans to incorporate this? With WiFi already arrived on the Storm2 and soon to be SOP on all new VZW phones; should now be essential display on all themes.
    I haven't seen this option in Theme Builder yet unless an update has been issued that I am unaware of. I will look into it.

12-31-09 11:51 AM
    Things are definitely amiss so I will try to get it right asap. Sorry for the inconvenience.

no applogies needed, I very much appreciate your hard work, and thank you for it! Didnt intend to sound as if I was complaining about a freebie.
    12-31-09 11:54 AM
    no applogies needed, I very much appreciate your hard work, and thank you for it! Didnt intend to sound as if I was complaining about a freebie.
    No problem, I feel bad putting out a substandard product no matter the cost. I'll probably revert back to the previous functioning and post it up tonight until I can get it ironed out properly. Gotta work now though.

12-31-09 12:25 PM
    I concur....

You have NO need to apologize....cuz we all know you will get it working to YOUR standards....which is over and above our satisfaction level !!

( does that make sense?)

This IS the BEST theme available now....and I told you before that I thought the original X1 was the best...thats why I approached you about putting this together in the first place !!

YOU ROCK JON !!!!!!!

Thanks for ALL you do !!

I'm lovin' it
    12-31-09 12:32 PM
    must be a selectable field - current themes Pro v4.1 from Natemz; Androirry, Carbon from Angelman7 and the default Precision Zen that comes with the S2 have the field visible.
    12-31-09 12:35 PM
269 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD