Where did you get the wallpaper for your screenshots? Jaxon.
    12-23-09 12:21 PM
    I have multiple email account on the BB . . . . apparently the hidden listing is only displaying the email from the default email service - not all of the emails from all of the accts.
    12-23-09 02:05 PM
    Every now and then when my phone comes out of being in the clock mode or locked. The notifications, time and date become disoriented on the home screen. I have attached an image of the screen to show you.

I have a storm 2 running OS 5.0.0.320.

This theme is awesome!

Have a Merry Christmas!
    12-23-09 05:30 PM
    That is an issue with either 5.0 or plazmic...not theme related. Its happened to me in other themes too. Just turn your storm to landscape and back to portrait, and that will fix it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-09 05:43 PM
    Same here. I have had it happen on most at least once. Seems like its usually in the first couple days of downloading a new one. Seems less after that.
    Wonder if it kinds sinks in better with some time.
    Definitely an OS problem. Maybe a glitchy plasmic with the slightly lacking OS.

12-23-09 07:54 PM
    Nothing major but check this out, when bluetooth and GPS is on at the same time in portrait mode.

I waited to see if anyone else has the same problem, but haven't seen anyone post about it. I always pull the battery after installing any theme, also I do a daily battery pull, so I know that's not the issue. This is by FAR and away the best theme I have put on my Storm to date, AND TRUST ME I'VE TRIED A LOT. I'm just trying to contribute a little by posting this, so please don't take me wrong. I love this theme.
    12-23-09 09:59 PM
    Facebook messages as well are missing.

So it would appear that instead of displaying the output of the messages folder, the email hotspot is only displaying the unread output of the unread primary/default email account.
    12-23-09 10:24 PM
    I noticed that on the original X-1 as well; didn't really find it that bothersome - assumed that it was intentional due to lack of real estate space; and ultimately since you can see both logos I didn't think it was worth flagging.
    12-23-09 10:28 PM
    is is possible to have the hidden today screens time out after 5 seconds or so and return/retreat/dissolve away after the pause?

You've done great work on this and the black backdrop thing is very unique (although I expect it will be duplicated by many others).
    12-23-09 10:31 PM
    Great theme. Thanks for sharing. I had to tweet it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With link to this page.

12-24-09 12:07 AM
    I noticed that on the original X-1 as well; didn't really find it that bothersome - assumed that it was intentional due to lack of real estate space; and ultimately since you can see both logos I didn't think it was worth flagging.
    This was due to at the time I first made this the only way I knew of getting a full dialpad was to make the banner 25 px. I rarely use BT and have no use nor did anyone else at the time for wifi so with the small area given I had to combine some things. I could do a remake of the theme but it would be too time consuming unless it was a real big problem for people. Thanks.

12-24-09 04:20 AM
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

The second wallpaper is one I took with the storm. I think it looks pretty sweet.
    Last edited by Testingchip; 12-29-09 at 06:46 AM.
    12-29-09 06:35 AM
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

The second wallpaper is one I took with the storm. I think it looks pretty sweet.
    Can you post the wallpapers themselves, and share them with everyone as they are cool
    12-29-09 10:08 AM
    Yes I agree...please share!!! Thanks!
    12-29-09 10:11 AM
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Here you go guys. Just remember, that sunset is courtesy of mother nature and HazelGreen,AL. OH, and my storm.
    12-29-09 10:41 AM
    Thank you!
    12-29-09 02:55 PM
    any chance to examine this? my later comments suggested that the hidden message bar may only be reading the default mail service as opposed to the total messages folder?
    12-30-09 08:10 AM
    you might want to reference the new Transparency theme from dhoch - looks like he's addressed the black shadow background NOT coming down when there's no emails?
    12-30-09 08:28 AM
    12-30-09 10:10 AM
    Looks good KoLoNjI. Nice to see someone else keeps their battery charged. Seems like most screen shots have 20% or less. lol
    12-30-09 10:22 AM
    Looks good KoLoNjI. Nice to see someone else keeps their battery charged. Seems like most screen shots have 20% or less. lol
    lol .. nah man .. I start freakin out at 80%
    12-30-09 10:24 AM
    I know the feeling. I keep it on charge wherever I am.
    Can't let er die.
    12-30-09 10:27 AM
    I am in agreement that the mail transparency dock should not appear if there are no new messages present while hovering over the hotspot or mail icon as it is an unnecessary action.

Jaxjon this theme is by far much better in feature and functionality then the Transparency theme from dhoch in my opinion.

Keep up the good work

I hope that you have a happy and healthy new year!

12-30-09 11:28 AM
    I'll take a look at it and ask the dev what he did to make the background not appear. Thanks for all your support this year and hope you all have a happy new year.

12-30-09 01:31 PM
    any chance to examine this? my later comments suggested that the hidden message bar may only be reading the default mail service as opposed to the total messages folder?
    I can set the theme to separate or combine in different ways the sms mms and email. Perhaps I need to set it to all in one folder. I'll do that tonight and update.

12-30-09 02:07 PM
269 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD