Ok, I have released the droid and black icon versions, complete with screenshots (see original post). I am eager to hear how you like the droid version as I have changed a few things that are on the others to go with the droid theme.

The black icon version now has 2 incarnations that are interchangable as they have the same name..no lost settings between the two.

I hope you like them.
    12-13-09 10:02 PM
    Im on it !!!! give thank Jax!!
    12-13-09 10:12 PM
    Money dude
    12-13-09 10:36 PM
    Loving the new droid version. Transitions are lightning and it runs great.
    It does seem like the little BW thermometer is cut off on all the screens. Just the very top of it. Other than that extremely small flaw it is SWEET.
    I just rebooted to make sure that wasn't the problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-09 11:48 PM
    Up and running on the new Droid version. It looks great. Thanks for all the work on this!
    12-14-09 04:07 AM
    Jax.. Other than the icons, what has changed? I'm not a fan of droid icons so is it worth me updating? Or should I just stick with the original badman theme you gave us?

Caught myself before I downloaded last night (well, a few hours ago..lol)

12-14-09 04:28 AM
    Thanks Jon...Looks fantasic!! As always....Thanks and Great Job !!!!
    12-14-09 07:16 AM
    Jax.. Other than the icons, what has changed? I'm not a fan of droid icons so is it worth me updating? Or should I just stick with the original badman theme you gave us?

Caught myself before I downloaded last night (well, a few hours ago..lol)

Things changed in droid version:

New signal icon
    New droid menu icons for media/calendar on homescreen
    New focus icon color-orange
    New highlight-neon lime
    New icons for up/down
    New banner highlight in app screen-orange
    Orange buttons
    More transparent menus
    New transitions added
    12-14-09 07:42 AM
    It does seem like the little BW thermometer is cut off on all the screens. Just the very top of it. Other than that extremely small flaw it is SWEET.
    I just rebooted to make sure that wasn't the problem.

I expanded the height of the notification area for the homescreen and the portrait app screen, but it did no good. Not sure why as they are now larger than the landscape app screen notification area which is showing the icon in full.
    12-14-09 08:50 AM
    Things changed in droid version:

New signal icon
    New droid menu icons for media/calendar on homescreen
    New focus icon color-orange
    New highlight-neon lime
    New icons for up/down
    New banner highlight in app screen-orange
    Orange buttons
    More transparent menus
    New transitions added
    jaxjon - I love the new droid version! This one is the best yet The transitions are fan-tastic I personally would perfer the highlight to be orange or another color then the neon lime as I am not a fan of the neon lime when looking @ message headlines.

The only feature that I think would be nice is if once a transition icon was pushed that the transition would then hide the icons or message/appointment schedule. This way when one returned to the home screen the screen would be fresh and clean.
    12-14-09 09:12 AM

The only feature that I think would be nice is if once a transition icon was pushed that the transition would then hide the icons or message/appointment schedule. This way when one returned to the home screen the screen would be fresh and clean.
    Yes I could put in a timer to undo the action, but I'm not sure most would not want their icons/hidden today to stay up indefinately especially calendar entries. I have made it so the messages hidden today goes away when activating the message button at the bottom of the screen in the droid version.
    12-14-09 10:17 AM
    Yes I could put in a timer to undo the action, but I'm not sure most would not want their icons/hidden today to stay up indefinately especially calendar entries. I have made it so the messages hidden today goes away when activating the message button at the bottom of the screen in the droid version.
    What I am saying is when the user clicks the Q/L hotspot Q/L opens up and is present on the homescreen. When you click an app in Q/L, Q/L disappears from the homescreen.

When the 10 icons are visable, and one of the 10 icons are pressed, make the 10 icons transition away as well; just like Q/L does. Same with messages and calendar events. This way the user does not have to hit the "-" or somewhere else on the homescreen to transition those items away when they return to the homescreen.
    12-14-09 11:53 AM
    The icons can be hidden on click easy enough but I don't think I have access to the click event in the today screen to allow me to code its visibility. I can make the background visible or not as I have coded that into the svg myself but the today events are not coded in the svg. I will research it and see if is possible. I still am not satisfied that the majority of users would like this functioning. I may conduct a poll to see. If not I will take care of your request as a custom job. Thanks for the input, its ideas like this that propel advances in theme making.

12-14-09 04:51 PM
    You are welcome

12-14-09 06:22 PM
    Just installed it and loving it. I really like how it all flows around the BW 2.0 app.
    12-15-09 02:38 PM
    Updated Droid version 12/15/09

Added hiding dock upon icon activation (dock icons only)
    Added bounce to dock upon open/close
    Added dock semi-transparent background
    Changed highlight bar to orange in all areas
    Reset colors to less bright oranges in titlebar, buttons, focus icon
    New load icon
    Set network below signal icon
    Reset green color to less bright color in fonts, progress bar, move icon
    New messages icon
    12-15-09 08:39 PM
    jaxjon,

Thank you for the changes that you have made to the android version. This happens to be the greatest theme ever for the Storm!

12-15-09 09:26 PM
    The updated droid version is great. The BW thermometer is still being a pain I see but nice job. I am lovin it.

12-15-09 11:34 PM
    Jaxjon...this just keeps getting better and better and better....thanks for the BEST theme available !!!!

12-16-09 07:15 AM
    Jaxjon...this just keeps getting better and better and better....thanks for the BEST theme available !!!!

I agree. This gets better all the time!

12-17-09 12:59 PM
    i like the dock staying up personally... but it doesnt matter... the theme still rocks my panties
    12-17-09 02:03 PM
    How do I get my weather to show up as you do you in your screenshots? I LOVE LOVE this theme.
    12-18-09 02:41 AM
    lovin the droid version Jax,
    12-18-09 02:42 AM
    Okay. figured out about the berryweather. I can't afford to get the apps.. last time I got an app, i found it didn't work for what I wanted, and trying to get a refund, well, i still have not recieved a refund
    I love the theme with or without the BW. thanks for creating such an awesome theme.
    12-18-09 03:16 AM
    Okay. figured out about the berryweather. I can't afford to get the apps.. last time I got an app, i found it didn't work for what I wanted, and trying to get a refund, well, i still have not recieved a refund
    I love the theme with or without the BW. thanks for creating such an awesome theme.
    Thank you very much. The Berryweather app is very nice but if you don't mind not having anything happen when you click the center of the screen you can use the theme as any other.

12-18-09 04:24 AM
269 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD