where do i find that weather app .. will any other weather apps work with this theme
    To fully utilize this theme you need to purchase Berryweather 2.

Can get it at CB store...or Mobihand.
    12-11-09 10:25 AM
    To fully utilize this theme you need to purchase Berryweather 2.

Can get it at CB store...or Mobihand.
    Im not fully utilizing this at all .. any way to get a black version of this w/out bbweather slot? Cause Im not paying for an app that will tell me what Id see if I just went outside .. lol
    12-11-09 10:51 AM
    Can you cite a source for the icons? I would be willing to do it if I didn't have to try to build them from screen shots on my own, otherwise I have some nice win7 icons I could use that I have on some other themes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Looking right now .... Found them... also found the signal and battery meter if you wanted to incorporate that ...

another change i would suggest is the highlighting on the messages app for example... the date and the actual highlighted selection look the exact same except the small black line on the selection,... not a huge deal but can be confusing and strange looking at times.
    Last edited by trillonometry; 12-11-09 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Found
    12-11-09 12:41 PM
    This theme is awesome. Probably one of the best I've seen so far. Only thing is when I press on the message icon from the homescreen, the dark drop down appears with the word "message" at the top but doesn't display messages. Am I missing something?
    12-11-09 04:56 PM
    It wont display sms (due to the threading -- thats what I was told) .. but it will display mms and emails just fine.
    12-11-09 04:58 PM
    Looking right now .... Found them... also found the signal and battery meter if you wanted to incorporate that ...

another change i would suggest is the highlighting on the messages app for example... the date and the actual highlighted selection look the exact same except the small black line on the selection,... not a huge deal but can be confusing and strange looking at times.
    Thanks for doing the leg work on the icons/meters. I will look at incorporating them into the theme as soon as possible.

*The header background has been changed to black in both versions.
    12-11-09 05:15 PM
    Wow! This theme is pure genius!!
    I don't suppose you have it for the 8900?

12-11-09 05:40 PM
    Thanks for doing the leg work on the icons/meters. I will look at incorporating them into the theme as soon as possible.

*The header background has been changed to black in both versions.
    No prob man.. Once you Roll this out with those icons this theme will be rediculous !

12-11-09 05:44 PM
    Wow! This theme is pure genius!!
    I don't suppose you have it for the 8900?

Negative, I only do Storm themes.
    12-11-09 06:07 PM
    Negative, I only do Storm themes.
    cool,just thought i`d ask..makes me wanna go out a buy a storm!!
    12-11-09 06:11 PM
    Right now...This theme is perfect!

12-12-09 03:50 PM
    awaiting to cream my panties when the android icons are dropped.... hey orio im a Hokie fan too this will be my 3rd game in ATL im attending.... sadly 0 - 2
    12-12-09 06:41 PM
    awaiting to cream my panties when the android icons are dropped.... hey orio im a Hokie fan too this will be my 3rd game in ATL im attending.... sadly 0 - 2
    Putting the icons in now...the icon pack was very incomplete so I had to improvise with some others that had similar look.
    12-12-09 09:30 PM
    Testing now, I will release it tomorrow night if it passes.

I fixed the black (ready now - screenshot tomorrow) and droid versions to have matching icons in top bar of the homescreen also...looks great!
    12-12-09 10:37 PM
    sweet... y dont you send me a sneak peak since i found the icons for ya
    12-12-09 10:54 PM
    Trill, check your PM.

12-13-09 04:29 AM
    I'm really looking forward to the droid icons. Very nice theme is only getting better.

12-13-09 05:59 AM
    by far the best theme out there....cant wait for tha android icons and GO HOKIES! I'll be in the Atl New Years Eve!
    12-13-09 07:47 AM
    nice..but seems a bit crowded
    12-13-09 07:59 AM
    Looking forward to the Android version! Go Hokies!
    12-13-09 08:02 AM
    Rockin the black version !! Wikked job JaxJon!!!
    12-13-09 10:17 AM
    Love the Hokies !!!....but seeing as you have been to both LOSSES in Atlanta...could ya maybe STAY HOME !!!
    12-13-09 12:33 PM
    Testing now, I will release it tomorrow night if it passes.

I fixed the black (ready now - screenshot tomorrow) and droid versions to have matching icons in top bar of the homescreen also...looks great!
    Your really rollin' with this one Jon !!! This is GREAT !!
    12-13-09 12:35 PM
    Your really rollin' with this one Jon !!! This is GREAT !!
    Yeah I have narrowed it down to my unlucky socks so not to worry I no longer have those... Not to mention they were losses to a combined 22 - 2 teams sooo...

With these droid icons in having a hard time finding anything wrong with this one

12-13-09 12:42 PM
    I hope theres still going to be an option for the original icons .. cause Im diggin these!

12-13-09 03:08 PM
269 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD