Is there something I should be doing, other than installing, to get these themes to work on my Storm?! They never show the info!
    02-23-09 10:36 PM
    Is there something I should be doing, other than installing, to get these themes to work on my Storm?! They never show the info!
    Go to "Options" > "Themes" and you will see the themes you have installed, simply click the one you want to use.
    02-23-09 10:49 PM
    Go to "Options" > "Themes" and you will see the themes you have installed, simply click the one you want to use.

I think he means the scroll over info on the today screen.
    02-23-09 10:56 PM
    I think he means the scroll over info on the today screen.
    Ah so he does, I missed the last part of his post.
    02-23-09 11:01 PM
    I'd like to hear an answer to this as well. I have tried numerous Today Themes and NONE will show all the items with all the details. Most of the time the calendar will show, but not ONE Today Theme has shown emails. In most cases the email/BIS and SMS icons are nowhere to be found. Not hidden, but gone completely.
    02-23-09 11:18 PM
    it will only show new unread emails and also once you go into your mailbox whether or not you read what's there it will not show them anymore either.
    02-23-09 11:20 PM
    Well it's possible I had already opened the Messages, but not actually opened the emails. Usually if I do that, the asterisk goes away. But I'm fairly certain that it never showed information. But even at that, most of the themes except the one I'm using makes the icons for ANY type of message disappear, but in very few cases my Messages icon is gone, but SMS is there. Weird.
    02-23-09 11:23 PM
    I've only ever seen new unread, never opened messages app, emails/sms.
    02-23-09 11:25 PM
    That sounds like an OS issue
    02-23-09 11:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD