I put it on my Curve and I tell all my iPhone toting friends that it was the only way I could get an iPhone that worked well with my corporate email!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Or you cold say, the iPhone looks cool but this is the only way to get it to work and have all the features it should have!!!!
    12-21-08 07:12 PM
    Get an iPhone if you want it to look like the iPhone. Get the Storm if you want a phone that WORKS!
    12-21-08 07:14 PM
    Hey are there any Storm Themes out now??
    No....there are like a million threads on this all saying the same thing. Sorry buddy
    12-21-08 07:20 PM
    Get an iPhone if you want it to look like the iPhone. Get the Storm if you want a phone that WORKS!
    Look at all the treats about storm's issues!!!! lol
    That phone doesn't work for everybody!
    12-21-08 07:28 PM
    The Storm is slowly but surely starting to work properly, but we still need a good looking theme. Bring on the Iberry w/ slidebar!
    12-21-08 07:40 PM
    I would use it just for kicks. I would show it off to the iPhone users I know, and tell them "see I'm just like you!"
    12-22-08 12:01 PM
    That's kinda creepy.

Isn't that like hanging out with your best buddy but making him wear a dress....?

Isn't that like putting a lexus logo on your Escalade...?

A Primus Hybrid logo on your Motorhome...?

Isn't that like dating a girl but really prefering her sister?

It's tough, but sometimes we just have to make a choice
    how about dating a girl and her sister :P
    12-22-08 12:02 PM
    i would just be happy with an app that i can download and read books. this phone would be awesome for that! and also a copy of the NAB.
    12-22-08 12:03 PM
    where did u find the mac theme for the ps3?
    02-04-09 12:37 AM
    I was just wondering how many people will make their Storm look like an iphone. I really like the all black background the iphone uses.

It just kinda feels dirty to me.

What do you guys think?
    I think that's blasphemy!

02-04-09 12:47 AM
    Bloody h3ll.
    iPhone sucks. i've Had one.
    it's idiiot proof.
    i Wouldn't trade my BB for anything.
    Some bluff asked me today if my phone was the iPhone.
    i Tore him a new hole.

So yeah..i would NEVER insult my BB with an iPhone theme.
    02-04-09 01:09 AM
    If I wanted an iPhone, I'd have gone to crappy AT&T and gotten one.
    02-04-09 01:51 AM
    After owning many a Blackberry and both the iPhone and iPhone 3G... The reason you own a blackberry is because its a BLACKBERRY! I would never want my BlackBerry to look like my dreaded iPhone 3G. I only use the iPhone 3G for the internet and apps.

My opinion, keep it BB. But its completely up to you, the iPhone's look is pretty sleek. ::thumbsup::
    02-04-09 03:17 AM
    i probably would would have to see it first
    02-04-09 03:41 AM
    Probably not, however right now I would just to have a new theme or any theme on my phone right now. I am sick of this waiting and I am getting very impatient :P

Come on RIM release Plazmic 4.7 for gosh sakes.....stop the suspense.
    02-04-09 04:17 AM
    If it makes the OS seem like it is running smoother...and don't have to look at the Tetris icons anymore....yes...I would...anything is better than what we have now.
    02-04-09 07:05 AM
    I was just wondering how many people will make their Storm look like an iphone. I really like the all black background the iphone uses.

It just kinda feels dirty to me.

What do you guys think?
    Now why would I want everyone thinking I'm gay?

02-04-09 08:29 AM
    yes i would use an iphone theme for sure i love my storm but lets be honest with out any other themes out there the regular storm theme is horrible and boring even the most avid bb users have to admit the iphone theme is very a nice smooth looking theme
    02-04-09 01:38 PM
    yes i would use an iphone theme for sure i love my storm but lets be honest with out any other themes out there the regular storm theme is horrible and boring even the most avid bb users have to admit the iphone theme is very a nice smooth looking theme
    Yeah and a swastika looks nice but that doesn't mean I'm gonna go around wearing it on my shirt. The iphone is our rivals. I don't want my storm looking like one of those. And if an iphone theme came out then there will be tons more because of the plasmic theme developer used to make that theme in the first place

02-04-09 03:53 PM
    NO!!!!!!!!!this would be blasphemy no?

hahaha just kidding. why does this really matter?
    02-04-09 03:58 PM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD