I've downloaded a few themes that seem to be really cool but I keep winding up dissapointed maybe I'm not getting the right ones... Any suggestions?

Also is there a place to look at all the themes with OTA links and such I saw thread a while ago but haven't seen it in a while
    02-15-09 02:10 PM
    The thread I believe you're thinking of is still quite active. It's located here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/bl...thread-157118/

Personally, I find them worth it. Like most things BB, there are different preferences for everyone.
    02-15-09 02:15 PM
    dont think thats it bc it had all OTA links w threads on it like the stickied 3rd party apps ones
    02-15-09 02:27 PM
    that thread has exactly that. the OP designed it largely based on the 3PA stickied thread, I believe.

also keep in mind that lots of people with themes either in the works or in the final stages of development still haven't compiled an OTA link and thus the OP of the link I suggested can only give what has been published by the designer.
    02-15-09 02:28 PM
    I suggest IRing Buuf or IRingRevolution. They have seriously changed the way I use my Storm. Even my roommate and girlfriend who have iphones are jealous of it's technology.
    02-15-09 02:59 PM
    Don't forget the theme builder isn't even a completed app yet, so the limitations put a small hold on how great the themes can be.
    02-15-09 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD