Superman Theme by WJD Designs:

This is a custom theme I have made for someone .... I wanted to share it with you guys on here to show off some of my work more...

This theme is very clean and works so fluid, as all my themes do

If theres anyone who is a fan and of Superman and would like this theme I can only charge what he paid for a custom theme of mine - so just PM and we will talk - Or if there is any other custom themes you want, ill be more than happy to help!
    03-20-09 07:37 AM
    Thanks for the awesome work Wayne!! I am loving this theme!

We had a few little bumps but you were right on the spot to fix them.

I'll be contacting you again next week for our next project.... hehehe

To anyone out there looking to get a custom theme made, I highly recommend Wayne. He does great work!
    03-20-09 09:36 AM
    So can we find out how much Jaanpla paid for it? It looks real slick! Nice work!!
    03-20-09 10:18 AM
    Apparently not enough posts to pm, but I am very interested!
    03-22-09 11:34 AM
    Apparently not enough posts to pm, but I am very interested!
    you can email @ [email protected]
    03-22-09 11:37 AM
    Very nice theme. Would you be willing to build a South Park theme for me? I do not have enough posts to pm you, but am definitely interested in your work!!
    03-22-09 01:20 PM
    Great theme but not worth the money! Sorry, there is ton that are allot better and FREE!!!
    03-22-09 08:03 PM
    Great theme but not worth the money! Sorry, there is ton that are allot better and FREE!!!
    no offence i agree! But great job
    03-22-09 08:06 PM
    i would love this theme would be perfect for my storm but i too cant afford to pay.
    05-02-09 06:38 AM
    i would love this theme would be perfect for my storm but i too cant afford to pay.
    Its hard to make a theme that has something people own the rights to... I have had big people contact me on my south park one so I had to make it free...its not worth my efforts to make a nice premium theme and not get some kind of retribution ya know...
    05-02-09 06:51 AM
    How do I go about getting this theme? Also how much is it??
    Please let me know as soon as possible, I know a huge superman fan who would love this!
    Thanks in advance!
    05-15-09 04:37 PM
    How do I go about getting this theme? Also how much is it??
    Please let me know as soon as possible, I know a huge superman fan who would love this!
    Thanks in advance!
    This theme was an exclusive theme and the owner pays 25 USD via Paypal and I make them a custom theme which I cant sale to anyone again... If he would like something similar he can contact me @ [email protected]
    05-15-09 04:51 PM
    Nice! Best Superman theme I've seen.
    05-15-09 04:54 PM
    Nice! Best Superman theme I've seen.
    thanks... i actually think batman is way cooler.. dont get me wrong im not a geek or anything just hated superman but this theme is so simple and the coloration is neat... i wont lie I used it for a week or so and loved it... granted 25 bucks is a lot for a theme...its your theme so i make sure its what the person wanted...every since that he made sure to send people to me so I did something right haha... I can pretty much do anything for the customer...put their name on it - full icons - etc.... one even stayed on the phone with a guy for 5 hours for one icon to reflect the others haha... oh well business is business right
    05-15-09 05:09 PM
    is this theme only available fro storm?
    10-21-09 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD