Greetings Folks!

ON SALE THRU JUNE 19TH! ONLY $4.00!

YOU VOTED... and TONIGHT... will mark the LAUNCH of BlockBerry by R&R Theme Designs!
    AND, the much anticipated SECRET design feature is REVEALED! See the Premium Version Features' Pic Below!

Cheers!

GRAB THE PREMIUM VERSION HERE!

Here is the link to the free version of this theme. Features bottom 4 item static zen style dock. All icons are still themed, gives you the ability to see the design of the theme. You will not be disappointed in the premium version and the functionality built into it.

FREE VERSION BLOCKBERRY BASIC OTA LINK

PRIMO VERSION FEATURES INCLUDE:
    • Fully skinned (both free & premium versions)
    • Clickable time, date, and signal icons in banner
    • Weatherbug integration
    • 8 item hidden today
    • Bottom hidden dock with 4 icons
    • Tap/Flick-like scrollable dock with up to 10 icons
    • Up to 15 icons total easily accessible from homescreen!
    • Menu highlight ZOOM!
    • Fast and smooth operation

Thanks so much for the offers to beta test this theme. Currently we have a beta testing team. If we have a drop out or need to add more folks, we can add folks to the beta team roster. Please PM me your email addresses and we will add folks in the order the PM is received.

Thanks again folks!

FEATURED IN:
    Themes4BB
    Blackberry Rocks!
    Last edited by RR Theme Designs; 05-23-09 at 08:13 PM.
    04-24-09 10:48 PM
    All I have to say is the function of this theme is amazing and it looks great too. People are going to love this theme.
    04-24-09 10:54 PM
    Thats hot!! You need me to beta test for this one too?
    04-24-09 10:57 PM
    I'll Beta test for this one.testing for .132
    04-24-09 11:00 PM
    Love the look...beta tester #3 if you need it.
    04-24-09 11:04 PM
    Looks clean, well done.
    04-24-09 11:08 PM
    Beta tester 4.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 11:20 PM
    That is a very crisp, well fleshed out theme. It is quite attractive and the icons are rockin' clean.

04-24-09 11:30 PM
    I'll be more than happy to be beta tester 5 (running on OS.132)!
    This theme looks sweet!!!!
    04-24-09 11:52 PM
    i'll be a tester, this theme is sick
    04-24-09 11:58 PM
    just wait till you see the svg built into the home screen .......
    04-25-09 12:04 AM
    Wow! Slick and sweet. Looking forward to its release!
    04-25-09 08:19 AM
    BlockBerry just entered into beta testing.

Barring any crazy stuff (we dont anticipate any), this theme should be ready for release early this coming week!

Cheers!
    04-26-09 08:19 PM
    Initial review of the theme.

Suggestions.
    1. Another color besiges green - you all used that for globeberry. Matter of fact I wouldnt use any items or styles used with globeberry. Kind of reminds me of a globeberry 2.0
    2. Theme as of now way too slooooooooooooooooooooooow 1.3 mb
    3. Extend banner all the way to the right because people with other weather apps wont be able to see their wording.
    4. Yes there is a reason it cant go all the way over because of the icons.(You said not to be specific) . Maybe if you stopped them under the extension to the right that would be better and cut down on the app size.
    5. Instead of very small sound icon just make a hot spot instead.
    6. It may just be me, but when I think of blockberry I dont usually see wallpapers full of circles.
    7. I think the box full of content is too cluttered.
    8. I would remove incoming and outgoing call wallpapers - it will reduce app size and again circles doesnt go well with BLOCKberry.
    9. Too many icons to scroll through. 9-10 would suffice.

Thats it for now. Dont take any of it the wrong way. Beta testing requires being critical and true judgement.

Oh I like the on the right and I like the black app screen you listed, for some reason its not in the beta test.

Thanks.
    04-26-09 09:05 PM
    Uh...let me start by saying WOW!

Admittedly, when I first saw that the upper icon bar didn;t cover the entire portion of the screen I was wtf? Now that I know what I know, it's all good! This a very good looking theme, the transitions are quick, and everything seems to function as planned. I will be providing memory and battery info tomorrow.

* I do not use a weather app so I cant comment on it's function.
    * Love the look and reflections of the icons.
    * Love the transparency of the upper panel
    * The secret is SWEET!

Couldn't figure out how to unhinge the "today" function? Also, my yahoo icon is standard, where as my gmail and blackberry.net are following the tone of the theme.

Beyond that keep up the good work; this is a clean theme!
    04-26-09 09:19 PM

Admittedly, when I first saw that the upper icon bar didn;t cover the entire portion of the screen I was wtf? Now that I know what I know, it's all good! This a very good looking theme, the transitions are quick, and everything seems to function as planned. I will be providing memory and battery info tomorrow.

* The secret is SWEET!

Couldn't figure out how to unhinge the "today" function? Also, my yahoo icon is standard, where as my gmail and blackberry.net are following the tone of the theme.

Duh on the Today function...sorry!
    04-26-09 09:25 PM

* The secret is SWEET!

Glad you like it. I hope the functionality that is built into the theme works well for you. I am not sure why the yahoo icon does not change, I do not keep my yahoo account on my phone. That one gets to much junk mail for me and my bb rings enough at me already. I will look into it, have you battery pulled since you installed. Alot of times when icons do not change for themes you have to battery pull to get them to set. The provisioning icon (email set-up) is the most common icon that gets stuck when changing themes.

Glad you figured out the hidden today. If the hidden today is not showing all of your appointments it is because you have to delete the Cical (I think thats the abbreviation) entry for you emails in the service books.
    04-26-09 09:34 PM
    Initial review of the theme.

Suggestions.
    1. Another color besiges green - you all used that for globeberry. Matter of fact I wouldnt use any items or styles used with globeberry. Kind of reminds me of a globeberry 2.0
    2. Theme as of now way too slooooooooooooooooooooooow 1.3 mb
    3. Extend banner all the way to the right because people with other weather apps wont be able to see their wording.
    4. Yes there is a reason it cant go all the way over because of the icons.(You said not to be specific) . Maybe if you stopped them under the extension to the right that would be better and cut down on the app size.
    5. Instead of very small sound icon just make a hot spot instead.
    6. It may just be me, but when I think of blockberry I dont usually see wallpapers full of circles.
    7. I think the box full of content is too cluttered.
    8. I would remove incoming and outgoing call wallpapers - it will reduce app size and again circles doesnt go well with BLOCKberry.
    9. Too many icons to scroll through. 9-10 would suffice.

Thats it for now. Dont take any of it the wrong way. Beta testing requires being critical and true judgement.

Oh I like the on the right and I like the black app screen you listed, for some reason its not in the beta test.

Thanks.
    I am currently working on reconfiguring the top banner, to am not completely happy with the way the box looks but I am confident you will have a new beta in the next few days to fix that.

The black app banner was overpowering the icons, so it was changed to a lighter shade to make to make the icons pop off the app screen a little more.

I feel you with the circle background. It is not finally, just a really cool picture that I liked alot. It is just a beta bg for right now, the cube version is in the works and will not disappoint.

I am also going to work on the highlight color. Since we used all the colors between Neon and Globe it is very hard not to repeat any.

As for any lag, I am not sure what you are referring to. I have been running this beta myself for 2 days without any issue. Transitions are very quick and smooth for me, and I have 6 of my themes on my phone over 1 mb and a ridiculous amount of apps (I went app world hunting last night ). Make sure you battery pulled after you set the theme on your phone.
    Last edited by wanderer82680; 04-26-09 at 09:45 PM.
    04-26-09 09:42 PM
    Glad you like it. I hope the functionality that is built into the theme works well for you. I am not sure why the yahoo icon does not change, I do not keep my yahoo account on my phone. That one gets to much junk mail for me and my bb rings enough at me already. I will look into it, have you battery pulled since you installed. Alot of times when icons do not change for themes you have to battery pull to get them to set. The provisioning icon (email set-up) is the most common icon that gets stuck when changing themes.

Glad you figured out the hidden today. If the hidden today is not showing all of your appointments it is because you have to delete the Cical (I think thats the abbreviation) entry for you emails in the service books.
    Have used QuickPull twice: once after the theme install and then again after I configured it to my tastes. The Yahoo icon is still the default so I put it in the upper panel so it wouldn't look out of place. and you are correct about the cical service books: removed all except the one for my default calender and the repeats are gone.

To this point my experience is not a slow one; transitions are what I would expect. Good Job!
    04-26-09 10:02 PM
    Have used QuickPull twice: once after the theme install and then again after I configured it to my tastes. The Yahoo icon is still the default so I put it in the upper panel so it wouldn't look out of place. and you are correct about the cical service books: removed all except the one for my default calender and the repeats are gone.

To this point my experience is not a slow one; transitions are what I would expect. Good Job!
    Yahoo has its own icon and it does not change with any theme AFAIK and have experienced. Sorry! That icon cant be skinned either.
    04-26-09 10:06 PM
    Yahoo has its own icon and it does not change with any theme AFAIK and have experienced. Sorry! That icon cant be skinned either.
    It was either themed or resized when you used it in GlobeBerry, if I recall correctly.
    04-26-09 10:21 PM
    Sorry everyone. It wad my phone. The concept is hot with a lil more execution will be great theme. How about a totally different underlay for icons. Maybe a clear or glass block over or underlay.

04-26-09 10:21 PM
    It was either themed or resized when you used it in GlobeBerry, if I recall correctly.
    Nope. I really wish we had a way to skin 3rd party apps as well but we cant. Yahoo has a built in icon within the theme that cannot be changed.
    04-26-09 10:28 PM
    Nope. I really wish we had a way to skin 3rd party apps as well but we cant. Yahoo has a built in icon within the theme that cannot be changed.
    WOWOWOW!! this is CRAAAAAZY!! I like!! I'll email you guys tomorrow. I went to da Zoo today with da kids and i'm tired.
    04-26-09 11:08 PM
    WOW! Great looking theme. I think the icons look better in perosn. I tripped out a little on the design at first (especially before the battery pull, ha) but after a little playing around it all made sense.

I kinda like the spherical wallpaper contrasting the BlockBerry name...but I'm also very curious as to what you have in store for us of the cubed variety

Great work!
    04-27-09 03:03 AM
195 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD