Just so everyone knows who bought this from berryaddicted I have all of the order and they will be updated tonight stevebtx you had an issue as well as the others because you didn't follow the directions posted on top of the purchase I helped everyone even at 3 am and you even toldme it was great service so why would you come in here and say you had to purchase through mobihand...everyone who purchased this theme received it and will get the update...the ba store is a temp situation and after all of the assistance I provided I really don't appreciate the negativity

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-09 08:00 PM
    When we get the update do uninstall the the xp overhaul that we bought and install the new update or just update
    without unistalling the one we bought...whew..
    06-12-09 08:12 PM
    ^^^ I was having issues with berryaddicted.com as well, and ended up purchasing this again through mobihand just to be able to get udpates....

edit: I will have to say the David was very good with the customer support, and the store stuff is temporary on there, and the rest of the site is good, so no hard feelings here.
    Stevebtx, thanks for being man enough to go back and ammend your remarks. Rukus, myself, nor TDM are out to screw anyone over. Everyone has issues when they first fire up a new store it's just part of it. Thanks again.
    06-12-09 08:53 PM
    Sorry for the issues guys I'm sure rukus will be willing to help yall in anyway he can.

And as for the next update it will not have arrows on homescrren all you will have to do is just click above the clock to show/hide apps.
    06-12-09 10:43 PM
    update link was sent out to any that purchased
    06-12-09 10:45 PM
    Not to be pushy but I'm still waiting on a download link, td.
    06-12-09 11:19 PM
    Vawayne I think you are a little ridiculous for posting this information in a public forum. I mean come on dude
    see my my edit..post 220
    06-12-09 11:22 PM
    Purchased this theme earlier today from cb app store and I like it. I got a question though...it doesn't show up on my purchased screen...so how do I go about getting the update?

06-13-09 12:03 AM
    I wouldnt mind picking this up but the link yields and empty Mobihand cart with no other info
    06-13-09 12:05 AM
    ya same here i tried buying it like 5 times but everytime it comes up with a empty cart...and sugestions on how i can get it lol
    06-13-09 12:52 AM
    Sorry guys I will fix the link asap. And just search it at mobihand and crackberry for now sorry again gunna fix now!
    06-13-09 04:00 AM
    Is the update out? Its not showing on the download screen.

06-13-09 08:09 AM
    Is a Weatherbug version planned?
    06-13-09 08:11 AM
    I like the new start bar in new update works good.
    But I got a couple of bugs still have those faded squares
    top right corner on blue bar next to signal meter and when you open start bar not all icons highlight text.

Also can you make the the time text same size as the start bar text?

Last edited by vawayne; 06-13-09 at 10:25 AM.
    06-13-09 10:21 AM
    windows xp doesent look like that it looks just like how i got it the text and time arent the same and the update is coming soon
    06-13-09 01:22 PM
    guys check out the new update its better than every and also berryaddicted hasent recieved this update yet. they should very soon.
    06-13-09 01:53 PM
    also arrows are gone on new update!!! and hidden hot spots added!!
    06-13-09 01:56 PM
    tdmsna523

ok I understand about the text on the time
    but what about those blue faded bxs in pic I sent
    and not all the start bar icons not highlighting text?
    06-13-09 03:20 PM
    Update not at app store either.

06-13-09 05:19 PM
    Just downloaded your most recent update, just got to say it is awsome. This has become my favorite theme. Very good job on the theme. The only thing this thing need is a permanent place for Weather icon, besides that i got to say this is the best theme for the storm right now.!!!

Is there any chance of you making a Vista orb version of this theme??

thanks
    06-13-09 05:21 PM
    Update is there just the version number is the same. I deleted the theme and reloaded it up and it worked great. Thanks.

06-13-09 05:59 PM
    see my my edit..post 220
    Much appreciated vawayne You will notice I deleted my post as well. Thanx.
    06-13-09 07:40 PM
    xp overhaul

How can I get the new up date without arrow??
    is it out yet.thanks
    06-13-09 08:37 PM
    tdmsna523

ok I understand about the text on the time
    but what about those blue faded bxs in pic I sent
    and not all the start bar icons not highlighting text?
    ok vawayne i dont know what the problem could be with this but i will look into it more with next update sorry agian and i will see what the problem is with the start menu as well sorry for the problems
    06-13-09 11:06 PM
    and yes it is out i send the link at berryaddicted should be updated there to
    06-13-09 11:07 PM
302 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD