Wow,really nice!...but the glass is broken can u fix it?
    Keep up the good work Amigo!
    lol thanks for the input should be coming soon gunna start testing soon
    06-07-09 12:45 PM
    Image from a SIMULATOR dumba$$

Theme looks great man!
    seriously? is that necessary? no one knows everything.
    06-07-09 01:43 PM
    Looks good! Clean! Any chances of this comin' to the Bold? lol
    06-07-09 01:48 PM
    maybe so idk yet we will see
    06-07-09 02:03 PM
    Any chance of getting the tray in the bottom right to expand upon touching the arrow and show a couple system icons like options, manage connections etc? That would be crazy sweet and worth a purchase. Oh and I would make it say All Programs instead of Application Menu. It would be more consistent with XP.
    06-07-09 03:56 PM
    seriously? is that necessary? no one knows everything.
    LOL! Took it out after I read it again

Whats the file size looking like on this theme???
    06-07-09 04:28 PM
    You fixed it!How did u do that?Where did you buy that things to fix that broken glass? Wow nicely done!Pls., pls., OTA pls.!
    06-07-09 06:46 PM
    Looks great! Let's roll this out already yeah?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 09:10 PM
    lol it will be a lil bit before release i am releasing pictures as i go guys. and files size right now is 735kb. it will get bigger tho or more than likely get bigger. thanks for all the input guys!!
    06-07-09 09:55 PM
    I can't wait to see the finished theme. I like this one...clean and simple. My computer on my computer...LOL Hurry up with this one!
    06-08-09 01:36 AM
    Looks cool.
    is this free or for purchase?
    06-08-09 06:05 AM
    It will be for purchase at crackberry store man.
    06-08-09 06:14 AM
    Any chance of getting the tray in the bottom right to expand upon touching the arrow and show a couple system icons like options, manage connections etc? That would be crazy sweet and worth a purchase. Oh and I would make it say All Programs instead of Application Menu. It would be more consistent with XP.
    The bottom tray expanding may happen on the next version and as for all program I thouht about changing it so I prolly will.
    06-08-09 06:22 AM
    Theme looks really cool, on my HTC phones I did use "XP / Vista look themes" but on my BB I would never do that......I just know it will cause BSOD's on my Bold
    06-08-09 06:53 AM
    why not man lol?
    06-08-09 07:22 AM
    For now the default BB Bold theme and the adjusted default BB themes from onthearm.com are just fine....I admit...it's only a matter of time before I will check out other themes like this one
    06-08-09 07:29 AM
    i might export it to the bold as well
    06-08-09 07:33 AM
    It will be for purchase at crackberry store man.
    ouch.no free trial? :crying
    06-08-09 07:37 AM
    i might export it to the bold as well
    Cool!! Then I will test it for sure for a while...just for all the effort you need to do
    06-08-09 07:50 AM
    Beta testing this one now. You guys are in for a real treat once TDM gets this one completely finished! The color scheme is really slick and the icons are cool too. My favorite feature is the pop up menu on the home screen which gives you access to 15 or 16 applications without going to the application menu. The single icon in the top right hand corner is perfect for either QL or WB, whichever is of most benefit to you. No lag, battery life and app memory stable, screens change quickly. Overall a premium quality theme. Nice work TDM

Here are a couple teasers...

06-08-09 08:26 AM
    just out of curiousity. if this is for purchase how come you have the donation button on the first post in this thread. seeing as when sombody has that up usually they are doing it for free and hoping for donations. not hoping for donations and still selling it and making more money. dont get me wrong. i think theme designers deserve getting some sort of kick back for there hard work and effort. but if people donated to you because of this theme i feel its unneeded to charge them again for the theme. the way i see it, its one or the other. not both. if anybody wants to elaborate upon this go a head.
    06-08-09 08:42 AM
    just out of curiousity. if this is for purchase how come you have the donation button on the first post in this thread. seeing as when sombody has that up usually they are doing it for free and hoping for donations. not hoping for donations and still selling it and making more money. dont get me wrong. i think theme designers deserve getting some sort of kick back for there hard work and effort. but if people donated to you because of this theme i feel its unneeded to charge them again for the theme. the way i see it, its one or the other. not both. if anybody wants to elaborate upon this go a head.
    TDM's original plan was to raise enough donations to give this away for free. However most people don't donate so he is going premium with this one to make a little dough to help cover all the time, etc. involved. I'm sure if anyone donates he would count that as purchasing if it was enough money. A legitimate question though.
    06-08-09 08:47 AM
    i put donation button up because if i got enough donations i will make it free but if not im selling it and only person has donated. so i will give them the theme for free and sell it to everyone else.
    06-08-09 08:49 AM
    TDM's original plan was to raise enough donations to give this away for free. However most people don't donate so he is going premium with this one to make a little dough to help cover all the time, etc. involved. I'm sure if anyone donates he would count that as purchasing if it was enough money. A legitimate question though.

lol just did beat me to it lol
    06-08-09 08:50 AM
    im not trying to be a D*ck about it. sorry if it came off that way. just curious. i would have no problem donating seeing as i have paid for a few themes. i just will not pay for somthing that im not sure how it works. i mean obviously it kind of defeats the purpose of donating but i just feel that lets say sombody has all these high hopes for a theme and says they are going to start making it. and then you donate and it ends up the theme is nothing like what it was described to be. or another thing is if the theme is post poned for a few months or so. dont get me wrong, im not doubting you in anyway. but me, personally, feel that if i can see exactly what the theme does or even see alot of feedback or even if i know the theme creators past work is amazing i would have no problem donating. but ill still keep checking up on this to see what comes out of it and maybe buy it.

sorry if my earlier post seemed very blunt or rude, those were not my intentions. my apologies.

oh and are you going to make a youtube video of this when its done. i feel thats the best way to get people to buy it aside from word of mouth cuz you can see exactly what the theme is capable.

cant wait to see this thing though.
    06-08-09 09:10 AM
302 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD