My $.02......

I agree with Breezer from the first page, about the drop down being unreadable and the edges of the buttons, but if you can't fix the transparency in the buttons, I understand that there's not much you can do there.

I also agree with rryoung. I run Meterberry and Weatherbug, and would like to be able to see the text without having to touch the icon everytime I want to see what's up.

My only other suggestions, is instead of a gold star highlighting your email or text icon when you have a new message, is there any chance it could be a red star? I think it would stand out more. And when you have a new email or text, is it possible to have the font in bold until the text/email is viewed?

I just downloaded it last night, and I must say it's very impressive, although I was a little surprised by just how big the file size was. Love the way it runs though! It's quickly becoming one of my favorites! Great work!
    Last edited by oldblue; 05-14-09 at 10:17 AM.
    05-14-09 08:03 AM
    Any word on that update?
    05-20-09 08:32 PM
    So i got a pm a couple days okay saying an update will be available on sunday. No update. Jerde what's up?
    05-24-09 02:11 AM
    So i got a pm a couple days okay saying an update will be available on sunday. No update. Jerde what's up?
    Sunday ain't over yet.

Should be done today, as in Sunday evening. Just had to finish iVista360 first, didn't want to lose my momentum.
    05-24-09 03:10 AM
    tru.. can't wait
    05-24-09 09:51 AM
    I like it.. Can u make a free versiom

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 10:05 AM
    Love this theme too! Can't wait for the update.. Thanks
    05-24-09 10:27 AM
    Two more hours till Sunday ends. Hope to see that update soon.
    05-24-09 08:54 PM
    Two more hours till Sunday ends. Hope to see that update soon.
    Bro, you only have to say it once. Please be patient, and don't stare at the clock too long, I'm on Mountain time.
    05-24-09 09:34 PM
    Version 1.5 is out. You should receive a email, if not, go to "my account" and re-download version 1.5.

*Version 1.5
    - Both upper icons on Homescreen are now customizable, preferably for WeatherBug and MeterBerry (slot 1 and 2 in app menu)
    - Changed new item icon to exclamation sign
    - Optimized total theme size
    - Changed Callscreen background and App menu background
    - Homescreen wallpaper now customizable
    05-24-09 11:41 PM
    Wow!! This them is perfect now for me. I love the text with the 2 weatherbug icons. Thanks for all the hard work!!!!
    05-25-09 09:25 AM
    Jerde-
    Thanks for listening to your customers. Looks much better, I like the fact I can change the home screen, and I like the smaller file size. So far, so good!
    05-26-09 03:35 PM
    I liked this theme but didn't like I couldn't change the background. All of the updates in the new version make this theme perfect now!! I love it. It is now my favorite theme and will stay on for a long, long time!! Keep up the good work!! =)
    05-26-09 07:44 PM
    Jerde-
    Thanks for listening to your customers. Looks much better, I like the fact I can change the home screen, and I like the smaller file size. So far, so good!
    Thank you. It can be hard at times to try and keep everyone happy, I appreciate the feedback.

- Jerde
    05-26-09 07:56 PM
    I liked this theme but didn't like I couldn't change the background. All of the updates in the new version make this theme perfect now!! I love it. It is now my favorite theme and will stay on for a long, long time!! Keep up the good work!! =)
    Thanks for the feedback, enjoy!
    05-26-09 07:57 PM
    I downloaded the theme last night. I was impressed with the theme.

I just have a couple questions.
    1. Have you found anyway to fix the drop down text boxes are still unreadable either black on black or white on white.
    2. The edges of the menus look a little out of place, like too thick or something. (just can't put my finger on it)
    3. Have you found a way to get rid of the shadow boxes around the Orb & icons on the Homescreen as they don't appear on your sample picture?

Not trying to be too picky, just was wondering.
    05-27-09 12:14 AM
    Nice looking theme. Curious about the previous questions and if these were fixed or not?
    06-21-09 02:18 AM
    Nice looking theme. Curious about the previous questions and if these were fixed or not?
    Yes, the issues from post #41 were fixed. Although the transparent boxes has to do with the OS not the theme, hoping RIM fixes this in a future update. I guess that .151 fixes the transparency issue, but .151 isn't compatible with most apps.
    06-21-09 02:38 AM
    I love it! Great Theme!
    06-21-09 04:28 AM
    I went to ur site and only saw themes for the Storms any for the 8900 curve.

Thanks
    06-21-09 02:27 PM
    I went to ur site and only saw themes for the Storms any for the 8900 curve.

Thanks
    I have iBerry for the Curve 8900... iBerry - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

I hope to make more of my themes compatible with other devices in the future.
    06-21-09 02:41 PM
    they are not as cool as windows 7 that you have post

Thanks anyway

Please let me know when you have them ready...I do not mine paying for them when they do come out
    06-21-09 04:15 PM
    Now Updated to Version 2.0!
    09-08-09 07:51 PM
    Nicely done
    09-09-09 01:44 AM
    that sounds cool
    09-09-09 02:37 AM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD