So, I was wondering, and pease don't torch me for asking this.... is there any way someone (i.e. Professional Theme maker) could make a windows mobile-like theme, where you had access to certain icon through a pull out "tab" on the homescreen, and also this had a today look to it?
    02-11-09 10:31 PM
    Windows! Ick! You Should Be Stoned For Saying Windows! Haha! No Reaaly Stoned! Haha
    02-11-09 10:52 PM
    that would be quite cool actually... not like windows mobile tho... like windows vista
    02-11-09 11:04 PM
    that would be quite cool actually... not like windows mobile tho... like windows vista
    I agree, with nice aero glass menus.
    02-11-09 11:06 PM
    yeah, I agree with the windows vista comment... I said windows mobile because i was thinking of phones, lol.
    I just like the idea that they have behind that, and if i knew how to use a theme creator myself, i would work on trying to do this...

But, I would still love if someone could PM or just post on here if they can do it, I would even be willing to pay for it.
    Just to see how it would look
    02-11-09 11:11 PM
    Windows! Ick! You Should Be Stoned For Saying Windows! Haha! No Reaaly Stoned! Haha
    Hahah, though I agree with you about this I have to say I like windows Icons quite a bit.
    02-11-09 11:12 PM
    itd be nice if we could get a pull down menu like the g1 has
    02-12-09 12:18 AM
    Anything is possible my friend. I've seen some of the most original themes with my curve and I can't see why it can't be done.
    02-12-09 12:26 AM
    Windows????.....traders. Just kidding ;-) I had to say it.
    02-12-09 12:29 AM
    Hahaha, well just curious, and I may seem to be being a little pushy, but does anyone know of someone who could do it?

Or maybe someone could teach me how to use plazmic to its full potential?
    02-12-09 12:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD