Hey autonami the theme looks amazing however I cannot use it since I'm on .151. If you want to make it work with .151 just read the sticky on this forum on making themes compatible with .151. It seems it's simply a font issue so it shouldn't be too difficult to fix.
    I really hope you make this theme compatible with .151 because it looks great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 07:07 PM
    Wow I love this theme!

Ill tell u if I run into any problems

08-12-09 08:15 PM
    The only thing I found wrong was when its locked in portrite view, the time and the lock icon are in the same place... I have no problen with it I just wanted to tell u... I love this theme

08-12-09 09:05 PM
    thanks for trying it out everyone. i have updates that will be posted in tomarrow. along with a .151 fix hopefully.
    08-13-09 12:16 AM
    08-13-09 12:55 AM
    Like this theme, but I think it could use a Hidden Today.
    08-13-09 05:55 AM
    Having the same problems on .151 that everyone else is having, but will try tweaking around to see if I can get it to go.

Love the theme, though! Hopefully you can get the .151 problem figured out.

08-13-09 09:15 AM
    update available. check first post.
    08-13-09 09:46 AM
    Are we still looking for problems?

08-13-09 10:04 AM
    Works on .151 now. I am getting a severe flicker on quicklaunch though, even with or without the checkmark for flicker correction in the quicklaunch options menu. Can you look into that?

I also would like separate email and sms/mms boxes and made it such per the messaging system, but now the two icons look alike. Maybe make them look different from each other?

On the home screen, when you hover on one of the 3 items, it doesn't show text of what that item is. Most of the time it wouldn't matter, but when one of the items is weatherbug (or any weather item), you don't get the temp/etc. Can you make it so text shows? Kinda would help with the separate email sms/mms boxes too if the icons were to remain the same.

Maybe a dedicated weatherbug slot?

The options under the start menu are cool, but would it be able to be customized? Like say slots 1-3 are your three home screen icons, slot 4 maybe that weatherbug spot (if so inclined to do that), and slots 5 through 14 would be the customizable apps Start menu.

Finally, when you hit the time on the home screen, it takes you to the clock. Maybe if you can set it up to hit the battery meter to go to options, signal meter to go to manage connections. I was going to say hit Date for calendar, but since the date is not on there, hit the top left (where 1XEV would be) to get to the calendar? Or put the date up top in the middle where it appears you have plenty of room and make it clickable to go to the calendar?

I know, lots to ask for, but you've done a great job so far, so keep up the great work. Congrats on this theme!! ;-)
    Last edited by bseblman; 08-13-09 at 11:07 AM.
    08-13-09 11:05 AM
    Hmm, seems pretty cool, downloading now to see what it's about. Will give feedback in a few.
    08-13-09 11:09 AM
    quicklaunch and 151 don't like each other, i thought that was a known issue?
    08-13-09 11:10 AM
    Hmmm, seems slow after a battery pull, hard to place this icons in respectable folders to clear up room because it keeps locking up. Hmmm, I'ma keep giving it a chance. But I am receiving emails like crazy right now. [Facebook notifications...]
    08-13-09 11:22 AM
    So I finally got my folders and icons situated, I must say I'm highly impressed. Only downfall so far is the quicklaunch seems to flicker, I'm going to do a battery pull now to see if that resolves that issue.
    08-13-09 11:28 AM
    What he said. Aside from the Quick Launch flicker (and maybe the dedicated Weatherbug slot) its great! Love this theme!

08-13-09 11:40 AM
    A few suggestions: Today version would be great! Shortcuts in he clock, calender, etc. as stated before. Keep the start bar the way it is, it's beautiful. Optional weather icon slot maybe? I'm not a huge fan of those but many users want it. Also application text would be great upon hovering an app icon. If these were to be implemented in later versions that would be amazing!
    08-13-09 11:51 AM
    running it now, smooth as silk here, nice work, i am real impressed.

didn't even need a bat pull although i am doing one now just because

and again, if you are running .151, ql is not compatible, it is not the theme.
    08-13-09 12:04 PM
    running it now, smooth as silk here, nice work, i am real impressed.

didn't even need a bat pull although i am doing one now just because

and again, if you are running .151, ql is not compatible, it is not the theme.
    As for quicklaunch it is the theme because I've been running elle on my .151 Storm and quicklaunch never flickered. But if he gets a today screen and application names to show up, then I'd be the happiest youngest Storm owner ever!!!

Edit: And an addition of a different SMS/MMS icon from the messages icon, maybe an icon of a cellular device would be great! Jeesh I'm asking for a lot....

Edit #2: Since I'm on fire with requests, maybe a version with a black background in the landscape and portrait app menu!!! Just throwing out ideas as they pop to mind.
    Last edited by leecott; 08-13-09 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Much needed info.
    08-13-09 12:06 PM
    really?

was there a update for QL i missed? i remember when 151 dropped, at that time, the version of QL flickered like that....

i will have to take a look for a update...thanks for the post.
    08-13-09 12:22 PM
    I agree with the above poster. I run .151 and have tried several themes and not had a problem with QL in any of them. This is the first time, so I'm guessing the fix is in the theme somewhere.

08-13-09 12:24 PM
    I agree with the above poster. I run .151 and have tried several themes and not had a problem with QL in any of them. This is the first time, so I'm guessing the fix is in the theme somewhere.

I'm sure there's a fix for that somewhere in these forums. But I don't mind it, I was able to take a screenshot from quicklaunch so I'm happy. But I'm seeing a little memory leakage, nothing major, but I only have 4 native apps running [I deleted bbm 5.0 earlier today], but I'm sure I'll gain the memory back since it's .151 haha. If not I'll post about it. I'm really loving this theme, I'm surprised it took me away from elle, but the today is a drawback, but I'm getting used to it.
    08-13-09 12:37 PM
    I also have the QL flicker but its not that bad... But this is one great theme! WOW. Awesome job thus far! It's fast and sleek for sure! No today doesn't bother me really as this theme is just good period. Only thing I would change is small. Maybe make the battery icon bigger by turning it on it's side to show more of where the level is at. Great work!
    08-13-09 12:41 PM
    I also have the QL flicker but its not that bad... But this is one great theme! WOW. Awesome job thus far! It's fast and sleek for sure! No today doesn't bother me really as this theme is just good period. Only thing I would change is small. Maybe make the battery icon bigger by turning it on it's side to show more of where the level is at. Great work!
    Hmm minor thing: seems as though my battery icon doesnt work, i'm at 65% batt life, but it's showing like a high 90%, would be great to just display a percentage. Probably would be easier than implementing a perfect battery icon and much less time consuming. Dang i wish i was good with plazmic! Much respect to all theme makers for putting up with noobs like me!
    08-13-09 12:45 PM
    just re-downloaded it for use with 151 update. smooth sailing so far!!!
    again Nice Job!!!
    08-13-09 12:50 PM
    Absolutely fantastic theme! Great work! Only thing it is missing is the 2 seperate homescreen slots for Weatherbug and Meterberry. Other than those 2 things it is absolutely great. Nice work.
    08-13-09 01:21 PM
250 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD