Redone and Reinvented....

Welcome to the Win7 theme from WJD Designs. This theme is what OS theme making is all about. This is a complete transformation from your precision BlackBerry looks to a real working Win7 OS. Included in the features is a real working start menu just like the real operating system. Many feature you see are just like your computers. Click the hide windows tab in the bottom right corner to just show the desktop! All icons are from the Windows 7 Icon pack and look great on official Windows 7 wallpapers.

There's a reason why this theme has been one of the most updated themes in the theme world. I strive to provide a different environment for the average user. Within many update I have achieved a theme that will let the average user transform their BlackBerry into a great product. Grab it now and change your device today!

Features:

* OS Style Theme
    * Vivid Colors
    * Aero Glass Surroundings
    * Animated Visuals
    * Real Working Start Menu
    * 10 plus On Screen Icons
    * 7 Custom Icons
    * 1 Weather App Custom Slot
    * Wallpaper Friendly
    * A WJD Designs Premium Theme

Minimum Requirements:

* Blackberry
    * Data Plan

Last edited by YourFriendWayneD; 02-25-10 at 03:30 PM.
    07-19-09 04:41 PM
    Very nice looking theme!
    07-19-09 04:53 PM
    Can you change the start menu apps?
    07-19-09 05:00 PM
    Can you change the start menu apps?
    No you can not sorry' This is meant to eliminate the stock apps off your side dock menu so you have your stock apps on the left and your 3rd party on the right
    07-19-09 05:04 PM
    Very nice looking theme!
    Thank you!
    07-19-09 05:04 PM
    HEY, this looks really good. What is the theme size in kb?
    07-19-09 06:31 PM
    HEY, this looks really good. What is the theme size in kb?
    1.4 Mb Total
    07-19-09 06:46 PM
    I have been running this theme for the past couple of days. It's really sexy & runs very well! Another great theme, Wayne! Thanks a ton.
    Welcome do you have any screen shots of it running with some other wallpapers... to show it off haha
    07-19-09 06:49 PM
    OK thanks. Think I'm gonna have to pick this one up
    07-19-09 07:01 PM
    Fo sho - here ya go

Told you all it was sexy!
    wow Stacy - that is some hot screen shots! thank you so much for lettin us see your favorite wallpapers on this theme!
    07-19-09 07:27 PM
    I think the title says it best; this is hands down the best theme I've ever used, for any device. Ever. Nice and clean interface; comfortable GUI, the Windows look/feel is a great touch, and the dock on the right is super convenient.

Big props to Wayne - this theme is off the hook!
    07-19-09 08:39 PM
    I agree, this is the only theme ive found that i like enough to replace the original theme. I'm really picky with ease of use with my phone
    07-19-09 09:10 PM
    I agree, this is the only theme ive found that i like enough to replace the original theme. I'm really picky with ease of use with my phone
    wow thanks for that feedback..its hard to move people away from the stock theme and to have them feel comfortable... much appreciation!
    07-19-09 09:15 PM
    I like it too, but I have 3 complaints. One being that the dial pad is very cut off. It's usable but the 0 is really cut off. The second is that there is colorbanding on the wallpaper on most of backgrounds, which doesn't seem to happen on other themes. The third is that the QL hotspot can only be used once, then something else must be selected in order for it to used again.

I really like the look of it though.
    07-19-09 09:16 PM
    I like it too, but I have 3 complaints. One being that the dial pad is very cut off. It's usable but the 0 is really cut off. The second is that there is colorbanding on the wallpaper on most of backgrounds, which doesn't seem to happen on other themes. The third is that the QL hotspot can only be used once, then something else must be selected in order for it to used again.

I really like the look of it though.
    Dial Pad = OS Problem - this is something I can not fix...

Color banding is EVERYWHERE (even on App World which is made by RIM lol)... Which I cant help since I can not modify the OS but as far as the images being that bad... its not to bad... at all.. as you see in the screen shots - those came from my phone..so its not to bad...

QL Hot spot can be closed by simply hitting the "back" hard button on the bottom of device... I have included this hot spot for people who don't want a convenience key used..

If I could fix these issues... they would be done TONIGHT

Blame Rim for us not having the resources to change things

Thanks for the feedback though...got any wallpaper screenshots you would like to post..gotta see what wallpapers people use

BTW: Dreamtheater...great taste!
    07-19-09 09:31 PM
    Still playin with it but so far amazing. makes all my wallpapers look awesome. Job WELL DONE !! im not sure how to post screen shots
    07-19-09 09:46 PM
    Still playin with it but so far amazing. makes all my wallpapers look awesome. Job WELL DONE !!
    can you share any screen shots.. I like to see what wallpapers people have.. I like to see different vibes using the same theme...
    07-19-09 09:47 PM
    Sweet theme. My wish list would include:
    1. smaller font on hidden today.
    2. smaller buttons.

Short and Sweet
    07-19-09 10:25 PM
    Sweet theme. My wish list would include:
    1. smaller font on hidden today.
    2. smaller buttons.

Short and Sweet
    well xmas is coming jk uhmm well see if anyone is having font issues or would prefer it smaller... and you will receive an update asap if its an issue...

Smaller buttons - the buttons seem okay now but if they are make text look bad or you have screen shots where they dont look good let me know... im trying to get away from that same size everyone uses... plus i made sure the font sits in the middle of the reflection so it looks centered...

like all suggestions if more then one person makes this apparent I will fix it ASAP and send out updates...

in the mean time... I want to see screen shots of peoples wallpapers
    07-19-09 10:30 PM
    Here are some screen shots!
    Last edited by thewifeandme; 07-19-09 at 10:37 PM.
    07-19-09 10:31 PM
    Here are some screen shots
    Wow man some good screeners.. you dont really appreciate a good theme like this one that lets users have their whole screen a wallpaper...until you see big pictures like that.... pretty cool...
    07-19-09 10:34 PM
    Yep this theme is awesome i love having my full wallpapers!
    07-19-09 10:40 PM
    Yep this theme is awesome i love having my full wallpapers!
    I just noticed the tattoo chick...sexay
    07-19-09 10:41 PM
    i didnt wanna repost so i just added it. wifey walked out of the room so i figured one for the fellas cant hurt. lol. I got a few more but we'll keep it pg
    07-19-09 10:43 PM
    i didnt wanna repost so i just added it. wifey walked out of the room so i figured one for the fellas cant hurt. lol. I got a few more but we'll keep it pg
    lol thanks for doing so... cant have this thread pulled
    07-19-09 10:47 PM
370 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD