Pay themes are suposed to be in the app store NOT IN THE FREE FORUM. Why !!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-10 11:08 PM
    why shouldn't they be able to post their themes.
    03-24-10 11:14 PM
    i'm glad paid themes are posted here.

The forum being free has nothing to do with people advertising pay themes (which are sold on the CRACKBERRY online store)

I mean, I guess there could be separate forums for free themes and paid themes, but it would just make everything more complicated...

and again... why does it matter???

(and many and premium ... not meney and priemum) sorry... usually forum spelling doesn't even get my attention... but your title is way off...
    03-24-10 11:38 PM
    Pay themes are suposed to be in the app store NOT IN THE FREE FORUM. Why !!!!

Ok...first...App World is not related to Crackberry at all.

Second, this is not a FREE THEMES FORUM...this is a FREE FORUM to post THEMES

Third, we are allowed to post Premium themes that are sold via the Crackberry Store sponsored by Mobihand because Crackberry gets shared revenue from our profits

Fourth, We are only allowed to post premium themes through Crackberry Store, if you see any1 trying to circumvent that selling from their OWN website store, then feel free to report it and complain because we should be thanking Crackberry for the free advertising, not trying to circumvent them.

Hope that clears things up

PS: Arent you the guy that was complaining that all themes sucked except two? And now you went and actually looked at some premium themes that are usually better (not always the case tho!) and now u complain that they cost. Hmm.
    03-24-10 11:43 PM
    This is a forum you can join for free. It isn't a FREE forum. (At least that was my understanding anyway.) This is the forum for BlackBerry Storm 9530/9500 Themes. It doesn't say 'free' anywhere in the forum name.
    03-24-10 11:50 PM
    OH MY GOD HERE WE GO AGAIN!

You know there are like a couple dozen of topics based on this.

Here.

Say you sign up and get a chance to test drive a brand new car. But the only way to get the oppurtunity to test drive it and see everything in it was to sign up.
    That doesn't mean that they are going to give you the car just let you look at it and test it.

Same here. You signed up your free to look around and there are some free things (Example: Maybe a free buffet at the test drive) So grab the free things but some of the other things you have to pay for.
    Understand... Super.

Please god check your spelling next time on titles
    03-25-10 01:01 AM
    In this thread you posted that you "will test" for a premium theme.

Great second post dude!
    03-25-10 01:04 AM
    In this thread you posted that you "will test" for a premium theme.

Great second post dude!
    1. Either this ******* is merely looking for attention

2. Or he had a life changing traumatic event that involved a premium theme.
    03-25-10 01:17 AM
    1. Either this ******* is merely looking for attention

2. Or he had a life changing traumatic event that involved a premium theme.
    I'm guessing it's #1
    03-25-10 01:53 AM
    Dude seriously... Get a life if your too poor to pay a couple of bucks for a theme cry to your mommy don't flame crackberry for it. If you don't want to pay money for a theme, there are plenty of good themes that are free. Just look around. This thread should have been locked and deleted from the forums.

Last edited by zolah; 03-25-10 at 04:47 AM.
    03-25-10 04:45 AM
    PS: Arent you the guy that was complaining that all themes sucked except two? And now you went and actually looked at some premium themes that are usually better (not always the case tho!) and now u complain that they cost. Hmm.
    Nah, he's the guy for his first post jumped on a offer to beta test a premium theme. Then for his second post complains about premium themes being posted in this same forum. Interesting way to pop your first two messages here on CB, maybe he didn't get selected to be a beta tester and now he's mad???
    03-25-10 06:16 AM
    I smell smoke. Someone is dancing around spilling gasoline and I am willing to throw a lit match in 'his' direction. Two posts and both negative - somone needs a cookie and a nap.
    03-25-10 08:29 AM
    I like how you took the E out of some words and put them in other ones. I didn't know you could do that in the English language. Are question marks and exclamation marks the same!
    03-25-10 08:54 AM
    Wondering if you have a job? Do you get paid for it? Respect their craft. I dont mind paying for any of them if I want it.
    03-25-10 08:57 AM
    why do people feel the need to post and give this joke of a poster attention? just let these trolls be, people.
    03-25-10 09:00 AM
    This thread is going nowhere fast. Closed.
    03-25-10 09:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD