I created a theme on my cpu using plazmatic and saved it to my desktop as a JAD file i emailed it as an attachment to my storm and it failed to download... WTF what did i do wrong?
    02-22-09 01:03 AM
    hi woodbrittney, i did the exact same as u and it also failed, i also would like to know what i did wrong.
    02-22-09 05:49 AM
    The JAD file contains information about the theme not the theme itself, you will notice when you export as JAD it also saves out severel COD files. These need to exist in the same location or the JAD will not work.

Easiest way to test a jar is to connect your phone to your pc in mass storage mode, create a folder and copy the JAD along with all COD files to a new folder. Disconnect your phone from the computer, go to media, then press the Blackberry button and hit Explore. This will allow you to navigate to the folder you copied the JAD and COD file to. locate the JAD file (you may need to tilt the phone to landscape in order to see the full file names) and select it. It will now ask if you want to download and install the theme.
    02-22-09 06:03 AM
    thanks it works great you are GREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAT haha
    02-22-09 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD