Okay, so I just purchased the BeDroid theme from the crackberry app store. Everything went fine and it said installed succesfully but when I go to options>themes there is nothing there (except the stock theme and one other theme that I installed). So I go to options>applications and the theme is in there but why isn't it in the theme location? Any help please? And I've done about 3 battery pulls since it was installed (cause I was deleting some unused apps) and it still isn't showing up...

Thanks
    11-25-09 12:24 PM
    Re-download the theme.
    11-25-09 12:29 PM
    What OS are you running and is the theme you bought made for a separate OS only? I'm on .148, d/l'd a 328 theme and the same issue popped up - no theme listed in Themes, even though it was in apps.
    11-25-09 12:31 PM
    I'm running 5.0.0.328. As far as I know it will work with this OS but I'll check it...

And I don't know how to re-download it without paying for it again... I went back into the app store and it just sends me to the credit card info page again...
    11-25-09 12:36 PM
    I'm running 5.0.0.328. As far as I know it will work with this OS but I'll check it...

And I don't know how to re-download it without paying for it again... I went back into the app store and it just sends me to the credit card info page again...
    Re-downloading

Go to the app store

and you can re-download anything you have purchased Green arrows
    11-25-09 12:49 PM
    Alrighty well I re-downloaded it and it works. Sorry for the bluff.
    11-25-09 12:54 PM
    +1 to thollenbaugh
    11-25-09 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD