When the development tools are released, we will have a central base from which to draw from. Aside from the obvious icon arrangements that will be immediately released, I would like to see

Landscape Wallpaper
    No owner informatoin displayed in Landscape while in lock/standby

What would you like to see?
    12-07-08 12:06 PM
    Yes, I agree! when in locked mode, the screen display a black/bluish background that is very boring. They need to let us change the background for the landscape view. Another kewl thing would be to be able to eliminate all app icon from the main portrait view. When you want to access your icon just click the screen. This gives more viewing space to your wallpaper. =) (btw mine is of a beautiful girl)
    12-07-08 12:12 PM
    The Ability to have have a landscape wallpaper sounds great!
    12-07-08 12:33 PM
    Today theme would be great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 12:34 PM
    landscape wallpaper is all i want.
    12-07-08 12:36 PM
    A today plus kinda thing would pretty much rule my world. I love that theme on my curve. Also landscape wallpaper would be sweet.
    12-07-08 12:37 PM
    "L" theme....
    12-07-08 12:39 PM
    something different would be great!!! this one is getting OLD
    12-07-08 12:49 PM
    I would LOVE the option to turn the accelerometer on and off, so when I am looking at the menu, it stays off, but yeah, landscape wallpaper and I am happy.
    12-07-08 12:59 PM
    Not a copy by any means...if I wanted one I would buy one...but it would be really great if we had some color icons like the iphone has. I can't stand having a lighter background on the phone because i can't make out the icons.
    12-07-08 01:06 PM
    Today theme would be great.

............ +1
    12-07-08 01:20 PM
    I would like to see Today Theme or something similar.

Maybe kill fade effect to speed up menu. Perhaps replace Mute/Lock buttons with Suspend/vibrate modes would be fantastic!

Accelerometer on/off set-able to left conv key would round it off very nicely!
    12-07-08 01:25 PM
    I would like to be able to make icons that are not boxes but like logos and shapes. I would want to make these nice and transparent so there are four along the bottom (like I have my storm setup to be now) but that are more minimalist so that the background really takes up more of the screen. Also the ability to change the top part of the home screen (the part with the clock, date, signal strength etc...) to also be more minimalist. Just an overall more streamlined theme that doesn't have the boxy look of the current default theme. Also a lock/unlock touch screen feature like the iphone (please don't hate me) would be nice.
    12-07-08 01:29 PM
    Today Plus in both portrait and landscape.

A today plus kinda thing would pretty much rule my world. I love that theme on my curve. Also landscape wallpaper would be sweet.
    12-07-08 01:37 PM
    I never liked the Today theme on a Curve, but with the extra real estate on the Storm's screen....

That might work..
    12-07-08 01:44 PM
    I just want a theme where the icons can drop down and can't be seen so you can look at the wallpapers.

12-07-08 01:45 PM
    This device needs a Today-Plus theme BAD!
    12-07-08 02:02 PM
    Ability to assign/create/download icons that appear on Home screen which initiate quick shortcut to websites that don't have Storm-compatible OTA applet (which is the vast majority of sites). Currently takes too many clicks to go to browser, expand, scroll and click to get to key sites.

Blackberry Web Shortcuts is outdated and for geeks. Need a brainless, intuitive applet for the masses. Could be a moneymaker for some enterprising chap. Many, many crackberryers have chimed in agreeing with me on this one.
    12-07-08 02:43 PM
    how bout some sports themes would be cool
    and when will be
    12-07-08 05:26 PM
    Pleeeaaassseee!
    12-07-08 05:36 PM
    Short and sweet:

1. Ability to hide the icons for aesthetic reasons
    2. To have icons on the side of the screen
    3. Color options
    4. Icon color options!!!
    5. Different layout options of the homescreen
    6. Option to change what the banner says!!
    12-07-08 05:40 PM
    I wonder if/when there will be a theme builder for the storm. I'd love to create one.

-Better Icons
    -Landscape wallpaper
    -Bottom Dock with interchangeable icons..not set like the current theme builder (more like the t mobile theme)

Anyway, I will create as soon as I'm allowed to.
    12-07-08 05:44 PM
    Personally I am dying to have a today theme on this storm......not having my appointments on the home screen is freakin killin me
    12-07-08 08:59 PM
    I would love to see some sort of picture icons for speed dial like on the wm treo 700w.
    today screen would be awesome
    12-07-08 09:30 PM
    I would love to make the home icons slide down off the screen when the phone is idol and then have them slide back up when you tap the screen

12-07-08 09:39 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD