• Halloween

0 0%
  • Windows 7

1 3.23%
  • Professional

26 83.87%
  • None, Something Else!

4 12.90%
    I'm not running out of Ideas, I just want to know what the majority would want next in a FREE THEME! Once I finish up my iBB SLIDEr tonight I'll have no open projects so here are some ideas I've thought of starting next:

1) A Great/Best Halloween Theme

2) A Great/Best Windows 7 Theme - (I generally don't like doing knock-offs but they're the easiest way to get new icons...lol)

3) My First Professional Theme - (This is actually what I'm leaning towards next the most)

4) You Choose

If you don't know me I've just recently started theming and try my hardest to put out new original stuff as good or better than premium themes out there. Check out my Zen Hybrid 5.0 or Buuf-Berry!
    10-11-09 11:31 AM
    something very minimal and wallpaper friendly would be nice.

maybe a soft black rounded rectangular theme around the whole screen?
    10-11-09 11:42 AM
    Windows 7 for me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 11:43 AM
    something very minimal and wallpaper friendly would be nice.

maybe a soft black rounded rectangular theme around the whole screen?
    Try Zen Hybrid 5.0 my friend!
    Except for the rectangle part...lol
    10-11-09 11:49 AM
    i'd like to see the professional if that's what you're leaning towards more anyway. something unique would be cool.. there's enough win7 themes and such :P you da mayne
    10-11-09 12:00 PM
    Yeah I don't like the top part of the screen... too blocky, or I would use Zen Hybrid.
    10-11-09 12:16 PM
    A free zune replica would be choice!

10-11-09 12:20 PM
    Yeah I don't like the top part of the screen... too blocky, or I would use Zen Hybrid.
    I'll keep that in mind...its actually a good point!
    10-11-09 12:25 PM
    I'm feeling the professional idea with a black app menu wallpaper and a transparent menu!

10-11-09 12:39 PM
    Professional. Messages and calendar today bit hidden until you highlight. And let icons either enlarge when highlighted or bounce. Work your magic!

10-11-09 02:08 PM
    i vote Professional
    10-11-09 03:13 PM
    Bring on thehot Bread and Butta cause you da shizzy! lol
    10-11-09 03:19 PM
    I'd love to see your take on an android theme cuz you are amazing on doing sliding home screens and i have yet to see one that sorta repicates one of android sliding customizable home screens.
    10-11-09 03:52 PM
    I'd love to see your take on an android theme cuz you are amazing on doing sliding home screens and i have yet to see one that sorta repicates one of android sliding customizable home screens.
    I like android themes too and have ideas for what I would do...its just there's soooo many out there that it wouldn't seem worth it to me, but Ecruz's Android series was definitely one of my favorites....maybe soon.

No one really wants the Halloween which makes me thankful that I made this thread cause I was really about to do one!
    10-11-09 03:59 PM
    Haven't seen a dual vert scroller for the storm...that would be cool...one left one right one hides as the other is accessed...center for hidden today and a large "hero" type clock...just a thought...

10-11-09 04:43 PM
    Haven't seen a dual vert scroller for the storm...that would be cool...one left one right one hides as the other is accessed...center for hidden today and a large "hero" type clock...just a thought...

I think I'm gonna just incorporate a lot of different things into a professional theme I got some ideas I'll start drawing up tomorrow. I like this idea.

10-11-09 09:07 PM
    A professional theme like this with the icons from the Curve would be cool.
    10-11-09 09:43 PM
    thanks man I made a few themes for the bold but the dual hidden vert scroll was beyond my ability lol...I look forward to seeing what u come up with. If u need a tester pm me...
    QUOTE=socalmiles;3797673]I think I'm gonna just incorporate a lot of different things into a professional theme I got some ideas I'll start drawing up tomorrow. I like this idea.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE]

10-11-09 09:43 PM
    I would like something like IRing Rev maybe with the new Buuf Icon set, & weatherbug.

I'm not too picky about whats in the ring.

My preference would be

Contacts, Messages, Media, Browser. and BBM

Just a suggestion.

I know E's Ring themes are highly successful, and there hasn't really been any other good ones.
    10-12-09 11:59 AM
    I love Zen Hybrid! Maybe something similar where everything fades in and out (like your hidden hot spots) that normally don't. Like the time, date, etc. Just thinkin out loud lol�

10-12-09 12:36 PM
    Professional definitely!
    10-12-09 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD