Well although this is my first official post on CB I am not a total newb. I've looked around on these forums for a long time. Now finally I have something to post about. I searched a long time on this Forum and S-BB and I wasn't able to find anything about this. If I somehow missed it and this is a double post please forgive me. Also, since I'm not sure about how the themes work and how much you are allowed to change I'm not sure it is even a theme related question.

Ok....on to the question.

Not that I am a iPhone lover or anything I have to admit the way SMS is organized on there is really nice. I like how it just shows EVERYTHING said to a person under one line, then displays bubbles for the messeges.

I would love to have this on the Storm and would be willing to pay money if someone was able to develop this. Does anyone know if this is possible? You can either reply to this or PIN me. 3049ED5F
    02-11-09 09:58 PM
    You can't change that.
    Only like the "home screen" (adding icons, no icons, today/plus etc) the icons. Menus. Fonts. Etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 11:28 PM
    is there a way to make the icons more fluid kind of like how the dare had? where you could drag and drop shortcuts, speed dials, etc? or is that OS enabled?
    02-12-09 01:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD