whats unfortunate is peoples ignorance to a plant...
    Yeah i love the coke plant... awesome little bush they make cocaine out of... real cool stuff, marihuana and coke, real good for this country, i really do think they should legalize them in the US... doesnt it feel like every banker and wall street exec. is on this stuff? lol.

All this country needs is to legalize pot for general use..... yeah that would put the finishing touch.

Doctors...cops would really benefit from this stuff.
    03-07-09 09:43 AM
    i live in mass and we just passed a law saying its a fine for maryjane possesion now and the fine is a civil defense. its on the same level as letting your dog **** and not picking it up. god bless america!
    03-07-09 04:00 PM
    The "ignorance" about something less harmful to a human body (my spouse is a nurse and has studied marijuana for the state of California for the last 5 years) is what's wrong with this country - not a bunch of lazy, hungry potheads. As mentioned above, quite listening to stereotypes about drugs! I own a business that has 22 locations in multiple states (and does $50 million a year in sales) and have many "smokers" that work for me. They do a GREAT job, never complain and have even made great managers and execs. Get a clue ....... if used by the wrong person, even food can be bad. It's all in the person taking it!
    03-09-09 08:11 PM
    not all potheads are lazy aand hungry ok were all hungry hmmmmm id love a sundae right bout now
    03-09-09 08:15 PM
    Sorry, I would, but I only make meth, and E themes, sometimes a little heroine, but never weed, ever.

Kidding.
    03-09-09 08:15 PM
    ...i know that one guy did but u cudnt download it more than 10 times...
    And this my friends is what marijuana will do to you.

I'm just fu*kin' around.

Rock whatever theme you wan't.

lol
    03-09-09 08:18 PM
    a weed theme really.
    03-10-09 12:45 AM
    Plenty of people smoke weed!!! Its' from tha Earth... buy anyway i bet there are people you are close to that smoke weed and you don't even know...some of the highest officials in the World Smoke weed. just cause we like to get high doesn't mean were immature
    03-10-09 03:02 PM
    True... But i respect them as much as I respect my neighbors dog...
    We are very proud of you! Long live the chronic!!
    03-10-09 03:48 PM
    I guess this thread shows the value of "To each his own .....". Why is smoking marijuana an issue, other than legality? I just don't think that most people who lash out at smokers have the slightest clue about the drug (other than what they have been told or read). It is still illegal in some states for a woman to perform certain types of sex acts. Does that stop a guy from asking his lady for the "favor" because it's illegal, or does he just use a little common sense and realize WHY it became illegal in the first place? My father and grandfather worked for an unnamed tobacco comapny and they have stories of paying governement officials in early 1900s and beyond (until the 1950s) to make sure that marijuana stayed illegal. This was done because this particular company realized that they could go out of business if it was legalized - cheaper to grow, easier to grow, longer lasting euphoria, etc. Stop giving people a hard time because your school and your parents told you "Drugs er bad, mmkay?"
    03-14-09 11:04 AM
    LOL I agree, Too much REFER MADNESS

Situation 1

Guy drink a six pack and needs to drive to the store to get more. He drinks a few on the way home.

Guy smokes a gram and drives to taco bell for some Grande Nachos.

Situation 2

Guy is in unemployment line, a little drunk, not to happy and his brain stopps telling his mouth to stay shut.

Guy is standing in the same line a little stoned. He is tired of standing there

Situation 3

Guy is at work on monday a little hung over from a weekend of boozing. He wont be very usefull today

Guy is at work, working. Not affected by his weekend of smoking.

Situation 4

Lady is getting immune to her hard core pills the Dr perscribed for her medical condition. She now has to go on another more lethal drug that has many more side affects. Plus she has to take many pills every day.

Lady is getting her medical condition treated with half the regular "pill form" medecine and filling the other half with a totally natural substance.. Many less side affects.

Whos the dangerous one here? A stoner is predictable, a drunk is a lit fuse. If you are dumb and smoke, you must be dumb to think it will make you smarter? If you are smart, its not going to instantly make you dumb?

I wont run an MJ theme on my phone as I cant let others know I smoke. If I told most people that I smoke they wouldnt believe me anyway. I am very very busy and highly motivated. I just prefer to do it "on weed"
    03-14-09 12:10 PM
    Drugs ARE bad period... i could write many pages as to why, and one sentence as to why not. Too bad the path to self destruction isn't quick and easy.

Happy smoking.
    03-14-09 01:00 PM
    Agreed. I'm pretty sure marijuana is still illegal in every state in the US, so I'm surprised people are surprised you consider committing a crime (or at least something associated with a criminal act) immature.
    Its leg at a state level in some states, still illegal at a federal level though. That's why I love living in canada. Still illegal but much more lax about it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-09 01:12 PM
    I am a full time engineering student and work full time and i still get high, i don't drink cuz i think its disgusting. I hate people that make fun of pot heads yet they will go and get drunk and do something stupid, but its ok to drink cuz its legal right. Pot isn't bad they just tell you that because the goverment is pissed off that they don't make any money off of it. Man I am happy its pretty much legal here
    03-23-09 06:34 PM
    I'm confused...does weed imply immaturity? or the fact that it was requested? just wondering what you mean here. i for one would appreciate a weed theme. and i'm pretty grown up.
    i was actually looking forward to reading this thread until i see this. thats so arrogant man, if you want a cowboys theme, were not cowboys but we wont give you **** for it. if you want an alcohol theme, we may not drink alcohol but were not gonna shoot you down for it. some people need to grow up?? what is that crap, marijuana helps many people in many different ways. i have horrible chronic headaches and i have been on over 10 different pills to squash the pain and the thing that works best of all is marijuana? if you wanna talk growing up, you grow up and stop being a baby about what other people want.

my 2cents
    03-23-09 07:25 PM
    Agreed. I'm pretty sure marijuana is still illegal in every state in the US, so I'm surprised people are surprised you consider committing a crime (or at least something associated with a criminal act) immature.
    and to you. are you saying that not once did you ever run a red light? or try alcohol before you were 21? or drive with someone in your car before you were legally allowed to (depending on what state your in.) people from all walks of life do illegal things and they all take different forms so don't judge people based on theirs.
    03-23-09 07:27 PM
    also, you can google it yourself. at the rate we are going now (we=USA) the absolute earliest we will be able to pull ourselves out of this economic "non"depression would be 2019, as said on NPR. If marijuana was legalized on a federal level there would be such a wide fan base for it that the taxes on this one product alone would be substantial enough to pull us out of our economic demise in as little as 5 years. people react to different drugs in different ways. we have all seen that girl who can have 1 or 2 shots and is hammered, yet see someone else pound down 10+ and still be lucid. same with marijuana, some people get stupid and parinoid and have a bad time with it while others just enjoy everything that much more "on weed". Just because it is bad for some doesn't mean its bad for all. don't be so quick to judge
    03-23-09 07:35 PM
    i think this would be great soon you can smoke in cali
    03-23-09 08:48 PM
    I am a full time engineering student and work full time and i still get high, i don't drink cuz i think its disgusting. I hate people that make fun of pot heads yet they will go and get drunk and do something stupid, but its ok to drink cuz its legal right. Pot isn't bad they just tell you that because the goverment is pissed off that they don't make any money off of it. Man I am happy its pretty much legal here
    Awesome... you'll probably design the next Tacoma Narrows Bridge.

Oh and just so you know, drinking is legal.... but DRINKNIG AND DRIVING isn't.

Drug dealers gots to make a living too......... right?
    03-24-09 09:21 AM
    also, you can google it yourself. at the rate we are going now (we=USA) the absolute earliest we will be able to pull ourselves out of this economic "non"depression would be 2019, as said on NPR. If marijuana was legalized on a federal level there would be such a wide fan base for it that the taxes on this one product alone would be substantial enough to pull us out of our economic demise in as little as 5 years. people react to different drugs in different ways. we have all seen that girl who can have 1 or 2 shots and is hammered, yet see someone else pound down 10+ and still be lucid. same with marijuana, some people get stupid and parinoid and have a bad time with it while others just enjoy everything that much more "on weed". Just because it is bad for some doesn't mean its bad for all. don't be so quick to judge
    LMMFAO!!! could you imagine POTHEAD politicians, cops, firefighters.

Long Live the Chronic!!!
    03-24-09 09:24 AM
    A WEED theme? Oh come on...give me a friggin break.

This isn't a debate about the rights and wrongs of smoking weed. To each his own. But I'm sorry...if you're a 30something year old and you want a *weed* theme on your Blackberry, you are a sad, sorry individual.

Do grown up, successful people smoke pot? Sure. Do grown up, successful people feel the need to have a WEED THEME on their phone? No. LMAO.

THAT is what 14 year olds do.
    03-24-09 09:41 AM
    uhuhuhhuu weed is good que?
    03-25-09 11:47 PM
    A WEED theme? Oh come on...give me a friggin break.

This isn't a debate about the rights and wrongs of smoking weed. To each his own. But I'm sorry...if you're a 30something year old and you want a *weed* theme on your Blackberry, you are a sad, sorry individual.

Do grown up, successful people smoke pot? Sure. Do grown up, successful people feel the need to have a WEED THEME on their phone? No. LMAO.

THAT is what 14 year olds do.
    LOL! It's so weird u said that. As soon as I read this thread out loud my little brother said "that's so cool! I'd put that on my phone" (he's 14 and such a dork lol)
    03-26-09 12:20 AM
    was this theme ever made?
    03-29-09 01:16 AM
    hahahah this guy
    04-01-09 10:29 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD