Theme name: Vybrynt
    Devices: Storm 1 and 2 running 5.0+ OS
    Author: zcyclist
    Cost: $1.00

Features:
    -User customizable home screen! Choose to display 0, 1, 2, or 3 rows of five icons!
    -10 item hidden today area with colorful backdrop that shows and hides as needed.
    -Super colorful banners and bottom dock to go along with a vibrant, colorful icon set.
    -Large, colorful (and color coded) battery and signal meters.
    -Hot spots for QuickLaunch(not included), options, and messages, in addition to the usual hot spots for clock and manage connections.
    -custom, semi transparent menu with custom item highlights and icons.

The idea behind this theme was to simply make it color, vibrant, and eye grabbing! Also, to give the end user control over the home screen icons. Some people want only a few icons on the home screen, while others want many, and yet others prefer none. Why not have all options in one theme?!
    Please check out the screen shots below, then follow the link to purchase.
    ENJOY!!

PURCHASE HERE!

Also wanted to include a screen shot of the theme running on my device with SimpleWeather(not included), and the wallpaper incase anyone wants it
    03-14-10 11:23 AM
    Is it possible to have one more hotspot for Meterberry in the right side of the screen just like the one you show in the screenshot included ?
    I'd like to have the same hotspots.... one for the weather and one for the meterberry.
    03-14-10 11:53 AM
    Theme name: Vybrynt
    Devices: Storm 1 and 2 running 5.0+ OS
    Author: zcyclist
    Cost: $1.00

Features:
    -User customizable home screen! Choose to display 0, 1, 2, or 3 rows of five icons!
    -10 item hidden today area with colorful backdrop that shows and hides as needed.
    -Super colorful banners and bottom dock to go along with a vibrant, colorful icon set.
    -Large, colorful (and color coded) battery and signal meters.
    -Hot spots for QuickLaunch(not included), options, and messages, in addition to the usual hot spots for clock and manage connections.
    -custom, semi transparent menu with custom item highlights and icons.

The idea behind this theme was to simply make it color, vibrant, and eye grabbing! Also, to give the end user control over the home screen icons. Some people want only a few icons on the home screen, while others want many, and yet others prefer none. Why not have all options in one theme?!
    Please check out the screen shots below, then follow the link to purchase.
    ENJOY!!

PURCHASE HERE!

Also wanted to include a screen shot of the theme running on my device with SimpleWeather(not included), and the wallpaper incase anyone wants it
    Great theme. Justi bought it. Any chance you can have the icon names for the home screen?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-10 12:30 PM
    really is a vybrynt theme! didnt think id dig all the colors so much but looks good! keep it up!
    03-14-10 01:18 PM
    wow looks like another great theme dude. definitely have to check this badboy out
    03-14-10 03:27 PM
    Can you make a version without weatherbug slot?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-10 05:21 PM
    wow great looking theme despite the concept being the same as our Realism theme. Interesting...
    03-14-10 08:16 PM
    thanks rooster.
    now that i went and looked again, i remember checking out realism when it came out. maybe i was in a hurry, ADD kicked in, or something, but i remember being "overwhelmed" by the display image the first time i saw it and simply moving on to the next thing. i never got into far enough to see what features it had and never thought about it again until now.
    i guess i'm trying to say two things..
    1. that i didn't intend to "copy" realism's concept. promise!
    2. maybe consider making a cleaner, clearer, less busy display image for us ADD, scatter brained people
    03-15-10 07:22 AM
    thanks rooster.
    now that i went and looked again, i remember checking out realism when it came out. maybe i was in a hurry, ADD kicked in, or something, but i remember being "overwhelmed" by the display image the first time i saw it and simply moving on to the next thing. i never got into far enough to see what features it had and never thought about it again until now.
    2. maybe consider making a cleaner, clearer, less busy display image for us ADD, scatter brained people
    The two themes look nothing alike!
    03-15-10 10:58 AM
    wow great looking theme despite the concept being the same as our Realism theme. Interesting...
    Where do you see that ? I bought your theme so I can compare. Unless you're talking about opportunities to display one, two or three rows
    03-15-10 11:28 AM
    i belive he might be talking about just that, maybe not great lookin theme reguardless if ya need a tester hit me up

Where do you see that ? I bought your theme so I can compare. Unless you're talking about opportunities to display one, two or three rows
    03-15-10 02:17 PM
    thanks rooster.
    No worries. The concepts are very similar despite the aesthetic differences. No need to knock our graphix tho...... I work long and hard on them.

Regardless, I like your theme as per the intent of my first post here. Looks really great and love the vibrancy of the colors!

Cheers
    Rooster
    03-15-10 07:13 PM
    thanks again rooster
    was looking at Realism again, and IT IS a pretty bad *** theme!! and, judging by the number of pages on that thread, it's pretty popular with the masses too!
    good job!
    03-16-10 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD