thank you much! i appreciate all the positive feedback!

I'm trying to think of some new and great colors to release... anyone have any suggestions?
    04-10-09 01:41 AM
    I like it as well...... way to go
    04-10-09 10:28 AM
    this theme really looks nice. to bad its 7 dollars.

bought the aqua, really nice theme.
    anyone else have a problem with weatherbug? i get the pic of the sun, clouds etc., but the temps dont show up unless i touch it. its really annoying without the temps there.
    Last edited by shiftmx72; 04-10-09 at 05:55 PM.
    04-10-09 05:15 PM
    Great look. I too prefer the original icons
    04-10-09 06:43 PM
    Love this theme but the color makes it really nice. Definitely will donate.
    04-10-09 07:18 PM
    no need to donate =P
    04-11-09 12:15 AM
    this theme really looks nice. to bad its 7 dollars.

bought the aqua, really nice theme.
    anyone else have a problem with weatherbug? i get the pic of the sun, clouds etc., but the temps dont show up unless i touch it. its really annoying without the temps there.
    As far as weatherbug - Try berryweather its a much better app and shows the temp right on the customizable icon!
    04-11-09 12:16 AM
    so, you are saying that i paid seven dollars for this theme and and you cannot update/fix the problem with weatherbug? it is stated that this theme works with weatherbug in the description(in bold). it did not say anything about weatherbug "not working correctly" or "not showing up correctly".

berryweather is another 10 dollars, so now i have to spend 17 dollars on this theme to make it work like it does in the description? come on now.

please tell me you will update this theme to work correctly with weatherbug.
    Last edited by shiftmx72; 04-11-09 at 10:03 AM.
    04-11-09 09:55 AM
    This theme does work properly with weather bug - there is nothing incorrect about the way the theme works. I just cannot enable status text beneath the icons in composer. Unless I put the icon on there in Zen form through Theme Builder there will be no text under an icon. The problem then - is that the top dock will move down and the weather icon will not move with it.

I will work on some fixes tonight - and I appreciate your frustration. Please give me a couple days and I'll see what I can do!
    04-11-09 05:25 PM
    I don't like it personally

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 12:21 AM
    I will work on some fixes tonight - and I appreciate your frustration. Please give me a couple days and I'll see what I can do!
    thank you. get back to me please..
    04-12-09 08:08 AM
    I don't like it personally

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Certainly entitled to your own opinion!

thank you. get back to me please..
    I'll PM you at the end of the day today.
    04-12-09 11:59 AM
    i sent you a p.m., having new problems now. i wasn't for sure if you had gotten it or not. Thanks for the help.
    04-15-09 11:01 PM
    Where can i get the wallpaper for the Lemon Vibe theme?
    04-19-09 04:33 PM
    I'll post the WP's to the original post tonight after classes!

Sry for the delay - and to Shift:

I'm also fixing your version tonight, my sincerest for the delays!
    04-21-09 04:46 PM
    any way you could tell me what the applications list screen is for? does it just move the icons off the screen or can you "dock" icons to it?

also, in the upper right corner, is there a way to get the messages dock to stay there with the icons? mine seems to only show when the home icons are hidden.

yeah, i know, im a new user and all. im loving the storm! i guess i just had to wait for a decent OS to come out (this is my second storm technically speaking, ran .86 on the original one before i returned it, reverted back to my enV2 for ~2 months, and just got the storm again ~4 days ago...slowly addicting)
    Last edited by diablo85; 04-22-09 at 08:47 PM.
    04-22-09 08:44 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD