WOW!!!

Awesome, could you do a Green Bay Packers Theme? Or Wisconsin Badgers or a US Navy Theme!!!! Myself and I am sure along with a million folks would love to donate 5 ten bucks for a thme like that!!!!

Hope you can...Mike

Verizon
    9530 Storm rocking OS .109
    03-10-09 01:41 PM
    this is a beautiful theme, to bad im not a USC fan, id like to see one for like duke basketball or the colts football but i still like this one
    03-17-09 03:38 PM
    Could you make a Georgia Bulldogs
    03-25-09 08:56 AM
    I really like your USC theme, problem is I'm not a fan. How about creating an Oregon Ducks theme that would be very similar to this USC one.
    03-25-09 04:37 PM
    Hi, is there any way to get this for the curve 8320 or 8900 (as I am considering an upgrade soon). Gotta admit as an alum-- I love this theme. I currently have another USC theme on my phone but this one kicks its **** BIG TIME
    03-25-09 06:11 PM
    University of Southern California Theme. Enjoy!

Download OTA
    Download Desktop

Well done. Looks quite nice.
    03-25-09 06:12 PM
    Problem is this may be pulled rather quickly. There are licensing issues related to this, and the NCAA doesnt like people using their stuff. It is a very good theme for the record.
    I could see if he was selling it...
    03-25-09 07:08 PM
    University of Southern California Theme. Enjoy!

Download OTA
    Download Desktop

could you do a temple theme like that? that would be sick
    04-04-09 04:58 PM
    too bad its the fake usc.... u should make one for the real usc
    04-04-09 06:20 PM
    I don't have any plans on doing anything else to this theme, sorry. I did it for a guy who said he would pay me to make one. Needless to say, he didn't. lol
    04-04-09 07:18 PM
    VERY VERY nice too bad i hate USC. Anyways id like to put another vote down for a Penn State theme i think it would be successful i know alot of people wanting a GOOD one.
    05-10-09 05:52 PM
    Could you please make a penn state theme
    05-30-09 09:39 PM
    Nice job with this theme...
    05-30-09 11:17 PM
    This is a great theme. BUT the MMS icon as well as the phone icon is missing, and the applications and download folder and are missing also. Let me know when you fix it so i can download it.
    06-11-09 04:26 PM
    Come on Natemz....give us Vol fans a theme.....oh and make it orange on black. Just a great combo. Of course, if you really want to do the orange and white deal, I'll take one of each.
    06-11-09 06:05 PM
    Hey Nate, very nice theme! I was wondering if there was any way you can change the pictures but use the same colors to make a it a Cleveland Cavaliers 1970s theme? I could get the pics for you or is there a way I can do it myself with Plazmic Theme Builder?

Thanks, LeJohn
    06-23-09 01:37 PM
    Sweet theme - wrong team could you make an ohio state them. Archie Griffin or Woody Hayes instead of Sanchez would be sweet!!
    07-22-09 02:03 PM
    any chance of this on the bold?
    07-27-09 10:31 AM
    Looks great but watch out I know Ian Johnson from Boise State was making the school colored beanies and they tore him up for it.
    07-27-09 10:33 AM
    hi there... i saw your trojan theme and it is awesome. I am a trojan alum and just got rid of my motorola Q that had a nice USC theme. I see some for BB that are ok = more cartoon like though. I tried to download your usc theme and it said it was successful but I cant seem to find it in any folder on my TOUR 9630. is that because your theme file is for older 88** BB ? If so can you create a similar USC theme for my new BB TOUR ? and unlike the other USC fan I will pay you in advance.. say $25-$30 bucks. thx
    08-26-09 01:03 AM
    Best USC theme I've seen - if I had a Storm I would be using it!

Great job, guy, keep up the great work.

Fight ON!
    08-26-09 10:19 AM
    Will there be a Tour version next???
    08-26-09 10:26 AM
    Ah, how cool it is that the creator of my favorite Tour theme would make an USC Trojan theme. Too bad it doesn't work for my Tour! Well, there's always Bplay's collegiate themes, in which they do have USC, but they cost $7-$9. By the way, they also have many other colleges, too. If your theme survives the copyright test, how about making a Tour version! Thanks.
    08-26-09 10:52 AM
    The USC theme is excellent, however it just became unuseable, due to my up(down)grade to OS 5.0. i found a fix which required me to change wallpapers. I did, and now I cannot get the original wallpaper back.

Natemz... your theme is great! I love it. Unfortunately, I just upgraded to OS 5.0 which gave me white bars on the landscape view. I located a so-called "fix", which required me to change wallpaper... yes, the fix solved the problem, but it effectively erased the home page.... so now I have a worse problem. I then downloaded the entire them over again, hoping that would solve the problem. It didn't. The only way I think I can fix things is if you would be kind enough to send me the original wallpaper for the home screen. Can you do that? I promise you a $10 payment/donation if you will.

Unfortunately I cannot PM you or email you as I don't have TEN posts... I want to be a paying customer, but now I have to spam 9 more posts... crazy.
    11-10-09 10:44 AM
    Will you be making one for the Tour? Thanks!
    11-20-09 01:00 PM
79 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD