Here is a sample of what I am working on hopefully I should have it finished by the end of this week. I am very pleased with what I have done so far with it.

The icons are very transparent and when you touch them they become full opacity.

Tell me what you think and if you have any suggestions for the home screen not sure what to put on it.
    02-18-09 06:15 PM
    very nice. however im not a big fan of the transparency. id much rather them be full opacity and have a glow to them when selected. aslos on landscape, maybe use the actual logo (orange shades) on a brown backgorund. also be careful of the shades your using for the signal bars. first three show a lighter color while the landscape is darker. very nice though
    02-18-09 06:33 PM
    I did the color change on purpose do to landscape has a lighter background but I am going to change the background for landscape due to it being to hard to see the icons thanks for the feed though

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 12:08 AM
    looking forward to try this theme
    02-19-09 02:07 AM
    im also interested. For the home screen id definitely include the message icon with the internet icon. along with the calender and organizer. other than that i cant really think of anything necessary, well volume control.
    02-21-09 06:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD