Does anyone know which Themes are available that allow you to have all 3 messages separated.. MMS, SMS, and Messages?? My girl has a Tigger theme that does it but I'm not a Tigger fan lol..
    08-26-09 09:51 PM
    As far as I know most themes allow you to seperate them. Just go to email then options and you can select seperate, combined, or theme controlled.
    08-26-09 09:55 PM
    As far as I know most themes allow you to seperate them. Just go to email then options and you can select seperate, combined, or theme controlled.

By doing that it does allow you to separate them into Messages and SMS & MMS.. I'm looking for the one's that separate them all.. Thanks for the reply though..
    08-26-09 10:07 PM
    Get Slideberry Zoom It's an awesome theme and allows for the separation of messages and sms/mms! It isn't free but it is well worth it!!!
    08-26-09 10:13 PM
    Get Slideberry Zoom It's an awesome theme and allows for the separation of messages and sms/mms! It isn't free but it is well worth it!!!
    Yes sir that is a nice theme but it doesn't allow what I'm looking for.. It allows two separations.. Messages and SMS & MMS.. What I'm looking for it themes that allow all to be individuals.. Like this

1. Click Messages and it takes to you Email or Missed Called
    2. Click SMS and it takes you to your SMS text
    3. Click MMS and it takes you to your Picture messages..
    08-26-09 10:31 PM

By doing that it does allow you to separate them into Messages and SMS & MMS.. I'm looking for the one's that separate them all.. Thanks for the reply though..
    Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Of all the themes I have used I haven't had one that let's you separate SMS and MMS. Hope you get your answer.
    08-26-09 10:46 PM
    When I had Android X (by ECruz) my SMS and MMS were separated from each other
    08-26-09 10:52 PM
    Check out the themes in my sig, I can make any of them with that option if you like any of them.
    08-27-09 03:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD