Can anyone help me out with this one, or at least do some tests to see if it's just me or a larger issue?

I have noticed that while using the Video camera on the Storm when using any themes I have downloaded/installed (Android, Appleberry, Bliss 8 Weatherbug, Centripetal) that the camera freezes, and when it does actually takes a video, it locks the phone up, reboots automatically, and then when trying to play the video that was taken, and error shows up that states 'The media being played is of an unsupported format."

When I switch back to Precision Zen, all is fine. As soon as I go back to any theme (made with Plazmic, I presume), the video gets corrupted. Each time I switch themes, I launch QuickPull, and have in a couple of instances so I could make sure that everything is equal, physically pulled the battery.

Now, is this a known issue, or is it just me? Can anyone test this to help isolate which one it is? Kind of hard to do a spontaneous video capture if I have to switch to the stock theme if I am using a theme. I am running .75.

Thanks, in advance, for any help!

I did find the following thread (http://forums.crackberry.com/f133/st...g-joke-144694/) so this might be part of a larger issue, but my recorder works fine when not using a theme. Strange...
    Last edited by Todd M; 03-10-09 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Updated info
    03-10-09 08:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD