Hi, I'd like to have a stock Precision Zen theme modified with a landscape view wallpaper in addition to the default portrait wallpaper. It would also allow one to change the landscape and portrait wallpapers when prompted. On my Storm, I currently have the layout set to "1 Row", which is what I would want in landscape. I like the landscape view on the 9700, so maybe the appearance could look like that.

I don't mind showing my appreciation to whomever gets this working right via Paypal. Thanks!
    06-05-10 08:36 PM
    Is this too boring of a theme idea for anyone to try?

I dunno, I like my home screen but almost all the time I hold my storm in landscape mode, so it would be a key feature for me I guess. What can I say, I like symmetry. But I'm sure its difficult to do such things or it would already have been done...eh.
    06-07-10 01:38 AM
    Look at the Precision Zen Remix Themes by Rockee. Many to choose from. He has some landscape homescreen themes now also. You cannot change the landscape wallpaper on any theme. Theme builder just doesn't let you do that yet.
    06-07-10 10:56 PM
    Look at the Precision Zen Remix Themes by Rockee. Many to choose from. He has some landscape homescreen themes now also. You cannot change the landscape wallpaper on any theme. Theme builder just doesn't let you do that yet.
    I don't see what the OP is asking for on his page, unless I am missing it. I too want the stock Zen theme with a landscape mode.
    06-09-10 08:06 AM
    I don't see what the OP is asking for on his page, unless I am missing it. I too want the stock Zen theme with a landscape mode.
    Good Grief. You guys didn't even look for it. Here it is. Probably the closest thing you will find to what you are looking for.

10i Hidden Today - 1st Slot in Banner
    - Transparent banner
    - 12i Landscape Homescreen - 1st Slot in Banner

http://rockee.endlessobsessions.com/...nner_WB_LH.jad
    06-09-10 11:49 PM
    Yeah, actually I did look at ALL of them. That is not the stock Zen with 1 ROW of icons. The colors don't mach. Landscape doesn't even have a wallpaper. That and its Hidden Today. Don't want first slot in the banner either.

All we want is a stock Precision Zen, unmodified, with a landscape homescreen. I thought the OP made that pretty clear.

To the OP: It looks like OS 6 will natively have the option to change both portrait and landscape wallpapers. I can't wait!
    06-10-10 08:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD