I've been seeing all themes for every sports team and hockey gets no love. Can someone please make a theme for the New York Rangers? If i was artistic and creative i would give it a shot but im sure theres people that love to do these kinds of things. I guess something real sharp looking with logo's would look good. Any support or people that would be interested in making this for the storm? Thanks
    05-21-09 03:26 PM
    I've been seeing all themes for every sports team and hockey gets no love. Can someone please make a theme for the New York Rangers? If i was artistic and creative i would give it a shot but im sure theres people that love to do these kinds of things. I guess something real sharp looking with logo's would look good. Any support or people that would be interested in making this for the storm? Thanks
    Sorry nothing yet. I sent a message to Ecruz who makes some nice a$$ themes, to make a generic hockey theme so you can put up any team wallpaper you want.

Check my Thread of hockey wallpaper i have a few rangers ones.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f139/ho...you-go-210192/
    05-21-09 03:29 PM
    let me know if he has interest to make one because im dying to have a rangers theme....im a huge yankee fan and im not impressed with any yankee themes ive seen
    05-21-09 03:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD