I use the HTC Touch Slide theme. I love it. When I saw screenshots for the new HTC Pure / Tilt 2, I thought that I'd love to see either that theme upgraded or a new one created similar in style:

I lack the skills to create such a theme, however. But I would definitely pay for something like this if it were as functional as the HTC Touch Slide and / or some of the HTC Sense UI themes making the rounds.

Thoughts?
    10-05-09 06:36 PM
    That would be sick.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 06:47 PM
    Plazmic is very limited at the moment, but this would be a nice theme, I like the layout, easy to see everything.
    10-05-09 07:49 PM
    Plazmic is very limited at the moment, but this would be a nice theme, I like the layout, easy to see everything.
    Is there any chance that Plazmic would become more flexible in the future? I'm amazed that RIM isn't expanding the *home screen* to include functionality like plug-ins a la Windows Mobile or gadgets like Android. On the other hand, what some of the theme developers have accomplished given the limitations is impressive.
    10-05-09 09:54 PM
    I second this request; with a hidden dock. xD
    10-27-09 06:02 PM
    I would also 3rd that request. Plasmic is very limited but would be great to pull it off or similar. I love the colour on that theme
    10-27-09 07:19 PM
    I'd pay for this. someone like Ecruz could create a great theme like this for storm
    10-27-09 10:21 PM
    i have thought about creating this maybe my next project
    10-27-09 10:50 PM
    Hmm I smell a competition. This theme would be hot if someone could pull it off very clean like. I'd love to beta test. Running .328

10-27-09 10:52 PM
    I plan to start on this theme this weekend

10-28-09 12:01 PM
    Sweet...if u need a beta tester pm me... I have two Storms one on 148 the other 328....

10-28-09 12:10 PM
    Also considering making another HTC theme too, dunno about this specific one, who knows, but I dont know how I feel about releasing any new themes until plazmic is updated to work with the new official OS....
    10-28-09 12:42 PM
    Also considering making another HTC theme too, dunno about this specific one, who knows, but I dont know how I feel about releasing any new themes until plazmic is updated to work with the new official OS....
    seems like this is the view of alot of developers sadly stupid plazmic ruins everything!

looking forwards to whatever comes out tho
    10-28-09 12:50 PM
    Plazmic 5.0 better come out soon!
    10-28-09 01:59 PM
    They are saying plazmic right now is getting rushed to release it. So i hope its soon.
    10-28-09 02:39 PM
    Yeah seems RIM has more of a hand in Plazmic these days...making them more "in house" as far as development tools go.

10-28-09 03:10 PM
    Yeah seems RIM has more of a hand in Plazmic these days...making them more "in house" as far as development tools go.

This should make the possibility for themes endless and some very unique designs.
    10-28-09 03:17 PM
    I've been ready for a new plazmic as well. The only problem with rushing a release is it will more than likely be buggy.

10-28-09 06:21 PM
    lol well you can start on it cuz you have the icons and what not. i cant sit there and create 60 icons lol i dont know how icon developers do that its so tedious!!
    10-28-09 08:48 PM
    lol well you can start on it cuz you have the icons and what not. i cant sit there and create 60 icons lol i dont know how icon developers do that its so tedious!!
    Photoshop does wonders

10-29-09 12:31 PM
    I would buy this theme if it came up clean like the pic.
    10-30-09 06:18 AM
    We need a new HTC theme! The Hero was cool, but a bit played out at this point, and the HTC themes are pretty sick overall.
    11-02-09 07:51 PM
    We need a new HTC theme! The Hero was cool, but a bit played out at this point, and the HTC themes are pretty sick overall.
    I Agree
    11-02-09 08:01 PM
    Well cause the icons in my HTC Touch Slide theme are pretty simple...just black and white and flat images really...

Now, the people that create those detailed photorealistic or 3d icons that are 100% unique for every one, those guys are bomb!
    11-02-09 08:16 PM
    yeah seriously i have respect for them ppl lol
    11-02-09 11:33 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD