I cant believe that no one has requested this already! I would easily pay for a theme with Mo/James/Ilgauskas!
    03-03-09 08:33 AM
    Believe it!.. I posted it a while ago man!.. same results as your post.. NOTHING!!!!!!..
    i guess people don't like the CAVS!..
    03-03-09 02:06 PM
    what... we need a cave theme. all of my wallpapers are cavs posters
    03-03-09 10:13 PM
    why? kobe is far better.

03-03-09 11:56 PM
    I'm a lifelong Lakers fan, but Mr. Lebron is a beast.

I think he deserves his own theme.
    03-03-09 11:57 PM
    you should havea wall paper of kobe hitting that high rainbow shot over lebron on 2/8/2009, teaching the youngster a lesson or two....GO LAKERS
    03-03-09 11:59 PM
    I'm a lifelong Lakers fan, but Mr. Lebron is a beast.

I think he deserves his own theme.
    Blasphemy!! As a Laker fan you should turn in all your Laker apparel at once! Go Kobe! Lakers FTW!

Cavs = Garbage
    03-04-09 12:00 AM
    you should havea wall paper of kobe hitting that high rainbow shot over lebron on 2/8/2009, teaching the youngster a lesson or two....GO LAKERS
    With a dislocated finger no less.
    03-04-09 12:01 AM
    LOL

I'm man enough to acknowledge when a player is immensely talented.

(plus, I'm still wearing my Kobe jersey from tonights game. )
    03-04-09 12:02 AM
    He's talented, but the media hype over the guy is nauseating...especially for a guy who hasn't done anything yet in this league.

Plus he's a jackass.

But besides that, sure he's great.
    03-04-09 12:05 AM
    Oh c'mon, if you want to talk about overrated, talk about Kobe. The next coming of MJ? The only reason he has a ring is because he piggybacked off of Shaq.

Besides, LeBron is earning a ring by himself this year. =)
    03-04-09 07:47 AM
    The point still remains...the man requested a Cavs theme...let's get one out there lol
    03-04-09 07:58 AM
    Oh c'mon, if you want to talk about overrated, talk about Kobe. The next coming of MJ? The only reason he has a ring is because he piggybacked off of Shaq.

Besides, LeBron is earning a ring by himself this year. =)
    I hate to jump in on a basketball convo here...but when I see someone saying something like this about Kobe, I gotta say something.

-Did we forget Kobe was in the Finals last year without Shaq? Ok. Plus, Championships dont measure talent level of a single player. It shows how good the entire team was (think KG before Boston)
    -I don't see anyone else putting up close to 81 any time soon either.
    -Also, ask any player in the NBA who is the hardest player to guard. Kobe.
    -Definitely not MJ, but WITHOUT A DOUBT the next best thing.

Lebron is a beast also, and I would like to see themes of both players. I'd do one myself, but I've got like 5 or 6 requests in queue right now...and no time to do them!
    03-04-09 09:00 AM
    Anyone who thinks Kobe piggy-backed Shaq for 3 titles either doesn't know anything about basketball or is 12 years old.

Oh and Kobe has better range than MJ ever did.

And they have asked NBA players who's the hardest guy in the league to guard, and the answer is almost universally Kobe because he can make EVERY shot and he's a relentless offensive player. Combine that with the fact that he almost always guards the opposing team's best perimeter player, which is usually the other team's best player period.

Yes Lebron's a great talent, let's see him do something first before we anoint him the savior of the NBA, that's all I'm saying. Kobe's earned his stripes, no matter what silly delusions people have about his years with Shaq.
    Last edited by BAN5150; 03-04-09 at 09:18 AM.
    03-04-09 09:12 AM
    haha no worries BAN I was only messing around. Kobe's talent is pretty hard to refute at this point, I was only just trying to stir up some reactions....look like I succeeded=) Plus, since I am a Cavs fan(and always have been before LBJ), Kobe is naturally my arch enemy.

Anyways, here is a bump in honor of my man LeBron! If you want to become the coolest cat in the forums, create the theme!
    03-06-09 08:04 AM
    i can't believe you lakers fans man! Jus becuz kobe has rings and lebron doesnt. lets look at a few facts shall we:

When Shaq Left LA has Kobe Won A Ring? No

Kobe has made it out of the first round without Shaq? Yes, Once!

When Kobe had a team like Lebron did, did he do anything to even come close to a championship? No

Is kobe one of the all time greats? Yes but gained most of the respect with Shaq

U guys ride kobe all the time becuz u are all fans of his! get a point of view from someone who isnt a fan of either player!

I think Lebron at his age is better than kobe and will be way better than kobe with experience. Look at this way, didn't lebron make it to the finals alone one year? U see what he is doin now that he has somewhat of a supporting cast around him! And when you guys justify whos better what are you looking at? Shooting, Defense, passing? becuz If thats so look at how many years lebron has been in the league and look at kobe stats at that time. Tell me what you see!
    03-09-09 03:26 PM
    i dont think he piggy backed off shaq, hes good, no doubt. but has anyone done what lebron has done at 23........NOPE!! he will pretty much shatter 70% of the nba records by the time he retires. no one can even dispute that. when Kobe was 23 he wasnt doin that ****...Cavs already have a playoff spot, plus Ben will be back just in time....I see a Cavs championship.
    03-09-09 04:55 PM
    Lebron is better than Kobe at 23.

23 year old Lebron > Kobe at 28.

Homers can say what they want, but you cannot argue with the stats.

Kobe puts up points, not as many as lebron, strictly because he's one of the biggest ball hogs in the game. Lebron puts up 30-40-50 points a game AND has 10+ assists and 10 rebounds.

If Kobe ever put up the kind of numbers that Lebron does, you guys would say he was better than Jordan.
    03-25-09 10:59 PM
    I hate to jump in on a basketball convo here...but when I see someone saying something like this about Kobe, I gotta say something.

-Did we forget Kobe was in the Finals last year and CHOKED without Shaq? Ok. Plus, Championships dont measure talent level of a single player. It shows how good the entire team was (think KG before Boston)
    -I don't see anyone else putting up close to 81(AGAINST WHO any time soon either.
    -Also, ask any player in the NBA who is the hardest player to guard. Kobe.
    -Definitely not MJ, but WITHOUT A DOUBT the next best thing.

Lebron is a beast also, and I would like to see themes of both players. I'd do one myself, but I've got like 5 or 6 requests in queue right now...and no time to do them!
    LeBron is better than Kobe. Look at Lebrons first 5 years stats, he beats Kobe (during his first 5) in almost every catergory. For being 23 he is the most composed person (also without an NBA agent) he keeps all his finances inline and still finds time to hold the BEST record in the NBA along with holding top 10 positions in 3 of the 6 best stat catergories (Pts,Ast,Stl) in which Kobe holds 1 (Pts...we all knew that). Lebron has proven that one man can take a team to the NBA Finals. This year he has come back and is going to lead a TEAM to WIN a Championship.

Im not saying either one comes close to MJ but i def. think that Lebron hasnt hit his prime yet and that Kobe is past it. That would also mean im saying that Lebron could POSSIBILY be better that MJ, but Kobe WONT.
    04-07-09 12:21 PM
    1st off look at the amount of shots kobe takes vs those of Lebron. In the game where he scored 81 points he took 46 shots, 13 of which were 3 pointers. On top of that he took 20 FT's. Yet he only had 6 rebs, and 2 assists. Better yet lets look at stats for this year. Lebron is averaging 28.4 points, 7.7 rebounds, and 7.2 assists per game. Kobe is averaging 27 points, 5.3 rebounds, and 5.0 assists per game. Huh wonder which one is better
    04-07-09 12:36 PM
    1st off look at the amount of shots kobe takes vs those of Lebron. In the game where he scored 81 points he took 46 shots, 13 of which were 3 pointers. On top of that he took 20 FT's. Yet he only had 6 rebs, and 2 assists. Better yet lets look at stats for this year. Lebron is averaging 28.4 points, 7.7 rebounds, and 7.2 assists per game. Kobe is averaging 27 points, 5.3 rebounds, and 5.0 assists per game. Huh wonder which one is better
    AMEN...finally
    04-07-09 12:42 PM
    this topic got quiete....
    04-07-09 01:46 PM
    They are both really good players and we need a Cavs one on the 9530
    07-07-09 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD