All awesome theme makers!..lol.. i am requesting that someone please make a Cavs theme. I've been searching all over the place and its no where to be found!.. I've seen alot of the themes u guys do and they are crazy!.. So I kno that someone can make one look really really amazing!.. let me know please. Thanks!

Also, this is my favorite anime show of all time. Naruto Shippuuden!.. If someone could make an awesome one of that with Naruto, Sasuke, Nine tailed fox, kakashi, Itachi, etc.. i'd happily make a donation!
    02-19-09 09:52 AM
    ANYONE?.. I'll provide the Images and everything!.. Willing to Pay up!.. I would do it but I have a Mac!.. say your price!
    02-19-09 03:30 PM
    come on people...we need this...go cavs
    03-08-09 05:03 PM
    I am glad to see that the cavs theme demand is building....personally, I would love this theme as well.
    03-09-09 08:42 AM
    Me too!

Had lebron bobble head app request as well. They had it on the tron at the Q this satruday...

neat stuff.

Sign me up!
    03-09-09 09:34 AM
    Yea I've been waiting and waiting on this! I even posted something else asking about how do I change the plazmic software so the deminsions are right for the Storm and still no answer! I just stop trying man
    03-09-09 02:02 PM
    Check this out, I am making one right now.
    Just search the forums for Cavaliers, Unfortunately I cant post the link because i havent posted enough yet lol lame i know but go check it out
    04-05-09 08:07 PM
    Oh I would love a Sasuke and Cars theme so where should I go
    07-08-09 07:23 PM
    I meant Cavs sorry
    07-08-09 07:24 PM
    Go to: Welcome to Digital Paintshop for all your Stock & Custom Stationary and Accessories

There's a button there for Free Blackberry Storm themes, and one of them happens to be for the Cavaliers. Two versions (only one screen different), but only the 1st one is optimized for OS .151 on the Storm.

His themes are free, but he asks for a donation of $1.50 at least if you like the theme. He used to charge for them, but apparently the sports leagues gave him the whole cease and desist thang, so he can only ask for donation. It's not required of course, but hook a brotha up if you like the theme. ; ) I have a couple of his themes. Enjoy!!
    07-16-09 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD