well i downloaded the gant 3 theme and loved it for awhile until later one that night on my overnight shift i had run into a problem that made my storm not work in the sense of i would be able to have the touch screen work for about 5 minutes then it was uncappable to work. so i did a battery pull it worked again for about 5 minutes, so after 2nd batt pull i quickly changed themes and it did not have thatp problem, so basically i would like to know how to remove it from the device, i went into options and themes and there was no delete button i connected it to my mac and went into the mass storage named blackberry 1 which i assumed was the device because blackberry 2 was my media card .
    04-17-09 07:59 PM
    Go to:

Options > Advanced > Applications > find the theme > BB Button > delete

then battery pull
    04-17-09 08:03 PM
    Go to options>advanced options>applications> and find the theme. Hightlight it menu button. Delete.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 08:03 PM
    ok thank you guys, i just deleted it and it rebooted it self was a little scary at first just seeing it reboot but thankfully it off, well now a diff problem, i got one theme i wanted off but can't find the other. i had the mac theme and the gant and the gears of war, im keepin the gears of war one and trying to get rid of the others, hopefully i get this off soon
    04-18-09 03:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD