This is a hot theme....

THEMES FOR YOUR BLACKBERRY CURVE!: zebra chanel / 8900

Can someone make this EXACT theme for the Storm or is it even possible to copycat without the actual images?

I just happened upon it when I was googling something else :-)
    05-30-09 10:38 PM
    I would also love to see this for my storm. Maybe tweek some icons but could use another lady theme on here. Anyone willing to help out with this?
    05-31-09 02:20 AM
    BUMP!!!!

Hellooooooo anyone!?!? This was viewed 98 times and no theme makers can help us out?
    05-31-09 07:08 PM
    I've got a great theme called Nu Grl that has some of the same color schemes just not chanel. check out Crystal Clear in my signature.
    05-31-09 07:16 PM
    I've got a great theme called Nu Grl that has some of the same color schemes just not chanel. check out Crystal Clear in my signature.

I have this one too! :-) So what's up....can u do it?!? Pleeeeeeeeeease pleeeeease with 2 cherries on top
    05-31-09 07:21 PM
    WTB more girly themes.
    06-01-09 03:02 AM
    WTB more girly themes.
    I dunno what WTB means....LOL

But I hope BBoyerUGA helps us out :-))
    06-01-09 07:47 AM
    I dunno what WTB means....LOL

But I hope BBoyerUGA helps us out :-))
    I will get started on this one..I've been meaning to work on some more girly themes.
    P.S.
    and it means Want To Buy.

Give me a couple of days.

The blurred area of the picture is going to be a hidden dock with scrolling icons.

Which of these backgrounds do you prefer?
    Last edited by 2Hot-n-AZ; 06-01-09 at 08:21 AM. Reason: background pic
    06-01-09 07:55 AM
    I will get started on this one..I've been meaning to work on some more girly themes.
    P.S.
    and it means Want To Buy.

Give me a couple of days.

AWWWWWWW you ROCK! Thanks hunny

I will definately donate to you!
    06-01-09 07:58 AM
    I just tried to butter up somdfisher too! LOL ;-)~

You beat him to the punch...I'm looking fwd to this! Thanks again 2Hot ;-)
    06-01-09 08:00 AM
    i love the neo theme ... search for it on here
    06-01-09 08:04 AM
    AWWWWWWW you ROCK! Thanks hunny

I will definately donate to you!
    How about you become the official tester for this theme to help me put out some quality work. There are two backgrounds above and a hidden dock idea. I think some dedicated buttons to sms, msgs, options, on the left side?
    06-01-09 08:41 AM
    How about you become the official tester for this theme to help me put out some quality work. There are two backgrounds above and a hidden dock idea. I think some dedicated buttons to sms, msgs, options, on the left side?
    But of course!

I like the one with the logo outlined. HIDDEN DOCK is perfect!!! I actually was going thru looking for hidden dock themes last night. Your idea sounds great...I love it

PM me when it's ready for testing.
    06-01-09 10:05 AM

OH...are the icons going to be skinned? You think that'll be too much?
    06-01-09 10:12 AM
    OH...are the icons going to be skinned? You think that'll be too much?
    Yep skin it all. I will.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 01:06 PM
    Yep skin it all. I will.

My man!
    06-01-09 01:07 PM
    Glad your gettin it done!

And yeah it was Want to Buy lol sorry! Its a habit that stems from playing Warcraft too much. :P
    06-01-09 03:15 PM
    Glad your gettin it done!

And yeah it was Want to Buy lol sorry! Its a habit that stems from playing Warcraft too much. :P
    Oh ok...lol. I can't wait to see how it turns out :-)

06-01-09 04:12 PM
    This is a recent screenshot. New signal meter on the right, battery meter will go on the left. Screen is clickable to applications menu. Bottom dock is hideable with the pink button. There are 10 icons that scroll from right to left. What do you think so far? Attached is a sample icon...its a modified iphone icon.

Am I on the right track?
    06-01-09 07:00 PM
    This is a recent screenshot. New signal meter on the right, battery meter will go on the left. Screen is clickable to applications menu. Bottom dock is hideable with the pink button. There are 10 icons that scroll from right to left. What do you think so far? Attached is a sample icon...its a modified iphone icon.

Am I on the right track?

Oh this is lookn good!!!

You make Momma proud! LOLOLOL....Special icons??? Bouncing? Is bouncing possible on a sliding dock? If not thats cool too. I rather have the sliding/hidden

I LOVE IT
    06-01-09 07:42 PM
    Oh this is lookn good!!!

You make Momma proud! LOLOLOL....Special icons??? Bouncing? Is bouncing possible on a sliding dock? If not thats cool too. I rather have the sliding/hidden

I LOVE IT
    I can but I am working on something else, but you will have to wait on that..its a secret i'm working on.
    06-01-09 07:58 PM
    I can but I am working on something else, but you will have to wait on that..its a secret i'm working on.

*clapping* teee heee heeeeee OK!!!
    06-01-09 08:00 PM
    *clapping* teee heee heeeeee OK!!!
    Okay I have gotten the animation part finished...This is looking very nice. Now I just need to skin all of the icons. And this will make your storm the hottest around.
    06-01-09 09:49 PM
    Okay I have gotten the animation part finished...This is looking very nice. Now I just need to skin all of the icons. And this will make your storm the hottest around.

Man u are working so hard on this! I can't wait to show it off
    06-01-09 09:52 PM
    Where is Berry68?

She can't be checkin' the progress on THEEE hottest girly theme ever!

2Hot is really working hard on this one
    06-02-09 08:51 AM
71 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD