New theme for the Masons.

This theme uses the same layout and Today features as my Ltoday2Leather theme, but with a different leather background and the Masonic symbol. These themes are clean and lean, and many users have reported no lag or memory leaks. Enjoy!

DM and OTA files are at this thread here, where all of my themes are, link on OP:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/th...-fiber-158677/

MasonicToday & Ltoday2Leather themes:

03-05-09 10:06 AM
    Very clean and very nice, I'll give it a try
    Thanks for the hard work
    03-05-09 10:31 AM
    Very clean and very nice, I'll give it a try
    Thanks for the hard work

lol are you the only mason on crackberry?

kidding bra
    03-05-09 11:29 AM
    Nice theme.....my father, uncle (passed), grandfather (passed) and godfather are all mason's....

i'm gonna show them (though they aren't BB users), they'll appreciate...

African Queen Cruise... ha ha, not sure if it's the same meaning as i'm used to......
    03-05-09 11:38 AM
    Nice theme.....my father, uncle (passed), grandfather (passed) and godfather are all mason's....

i'm gonna show them (though they aren't BB users), they'll appreciate...

African Queen Cruise... ha ha, not sure if it's the same meaning as i'm used to......
    oh wow another one
    03-05-09 12:29 PM
    I'm a Mexican.....close enough? Lol. I keed, I keed.
    03-05-09 01:31 PM
    I guess only another Mason can appreciate this. 5 of us in our family including my son and I are Masons. Keep up the great work! Thank you!
    03-05-09 01:39 PM
    Unfortunately I can't be a mason due to being born without a certain *ahem* appendage.... however, I am a Rosicrucian (AMORC) and this gave me an idea
    03-05-09 04:36 PM
    My GF's dad is a mason. Went to help him out a few years back in decorating the new lodge and met quite a few. Its was an interesting experience because they were nothing like my warped mind thought they would be like. LOL
    03-05-09 04:43 PM
    My dads a mason and would love that if he was tech savy enough for a storm.

Fi

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 06:22 PM
    Unfortunately I can't be a mason due to being born without a certain *ahem* appendage.... however, I am a Rosicrucian (AMORC) and this gave me an idea
    Ah yes, AMORC.
    I've kept my themes functional so no frills, just a quick today screen. Your themes are phenomenal and I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
    03-05-09 06:26 PM
    Ah yes, AMORC.
    I've kept my themes functional so no frills, just a quick today screen. Your themes are phenomenal and I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
    heh I often wondered, and no I would never do this lol. But hypothetically since you have to be a man to be a Mason (Co-Masonry aside), what if a female were to have a sex change operation? Would that then allow them to become a Mason? haha Like I said, just curious... and no I would never do that, or even think of it...!

Anyway, Rosicrucian and Freemasonry are VERY similar right down to Masons having a 'rose cross degree'... and both having evolved from the same roots. There are a lot more Masonic lodges around though and more people to interact with in person. We do have a small group here for AMORC but not enough people to be a full lodge or chapter, so I feel like I am missing out. For that reason, I kind of wish there was a Co-Masonic lodge here.

I might make the theme wallpaper friendly... and use symbols that both orders use, and then have two sets of wallpapers... one Rosicrucian and one Masonic, so that people of both orders can use the same theme
    03-06-09 06:44 PM
    heh I often wondered, and no I would never do this lol. But hypothetically since you have to be a man to be a Mason (Co-Masonry aside), what if a female were to have a sex change operation? Would that then allow them to become a Mason? haha Like I said, just curious... and no I would never do that, or even think of it...!

Anyway, Rosicrucian and Freemasonry are VERY similar right down to Masons having a 'rose cross degree'... and both having evolved from the same roots. There are a lot more Masonic lodges around though and more people to interact with in person. We do have a small group here for AMORC but not enough people to be a full lodge or chapter, so I feel like I am missing out. For that reason, I kind of wish there was a Co-Masonic lodge here.

I might make the theme wallpaper friendly... and use symbols that both orders use, and then have two sets of wallpapers... one Rosicrucian and one Masonic, so that people of both orders can use the same theme
    Of course you wouldn't! If you did then how could that dude from last week pine over you!!??
    03-06-09 06:51 PM
    Of course you wouldn't! If you did then how could that dude from last week pine over you!!??
    hahaha! you're terrible!
    03-06-09 06:57 PM
    hahaha! you're terrible!
    Uh oh. That kinda comes across as flirty...hope he doesn't see

Sorry, couldn't resist.
    03-06-09 07:02 PM
    I am looking to obtain the Masonic symbol to add as a wallpaper to my blackberry.
    03-11-09 08:42 AM
    Im a Mason and greatly appreciate it... John A. Brashear Lodge #743 Pittsburgh PA...
    03-11-09 09:41 AM
    sorry but i don�t like the default icons
    03-11-09 09:49 AM
    I am looking to obtain the Masonic symbol to add as a wallpaper to my blackberry.
    Here 'ya go!
    03-11-09 10:11 PM
    Synergie - Have you ever heard of the Order of the Eastern Star or Amaranth?

You could definitely join both of those, which are apart of the Masonic lodge.
    03-20-09 09:52 AM
    I really appreciate this theme Bruh. I have been searchin for this light now I found it, but, I don't know how to download it to my Blackberry 8830. Can you Help me?
    03-29-09 10:23 PM
    I really appreciate this theme Bruh. I have been searchin for this light now I found it, but, I don't know how to download it to my Blackberry 8830. Can you Help me?
    Sorry, but this theme is for a BB Storm, so won't work on your 8830.
    03-30-09 12:07 AM
    Synergie - Have you ever heard of the Order of the Eastern Star or Amaranth?

You could definitely join both of those, which are apart of the Masonic lodge.
    No I can't... for both you need to have a family member who is a Mason. So, Masons have made it impossible for an independent woman to join any part of the organization, without having to rely on a man!
    03-30-09 01:09 AM
    This is a fantastic theme for any mason, please could you help transfering/amending it to worl with a 8120 pearl. thank you in anticipation.
    04-09-09 06:46 PM
    This is a fantastic theme for any mason, please could you help transfering/amending it to worl with a 8120 pearl. thank you in anticipation.
    Sorry, I'm only working with Plazmic 4.7 and Storm themes.
    Good luck on your travels.
    04-09-09 07:02 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD