Running a BB Storm 9530 with official Verizon OS 5.0.0.328. I am DYING to find "the perfect theme" ... I am looking for a wallpaper friendly theme with a hidden calendar or today feature. Weather icon in the banner and as small of a footprint as possible. I've attached a screen shot of what I have now - it's as close as I can find but something is causing a memory leak & it's only when I'm using this theme. Default Zen theme does not cause a memory leak with all of the same apps installed...

Thanks all..
    03-22-10 03:56 PM
    thats just the 9530 for you.
    03-22-10 04:11 PM
    looks like i'll just have to deal with the daily battery pull

thanks for your reply.
    03-22-10 06:26 PM
    No, I use the Laneberry theme and I may lose about 2-3mb over a 3 day span but nothing worse. It may not be as minimal as the screenshot you posted but it is real close. I have meterberry and weathereye and a bunch of other apps installed and this theme doesn't leak anywhere close to what other themes do, in fact it is the only theme I have found that doesn't require a battery pull every other day.

There is a thread in the forums here, just search for Laneberry, I highly recommend it.
    03-22-10 08:04 PM
    No, I use the Laneberry theme and I may lose about 2-3mb over a 3 day span but nothing worse. It may not be as minimal as the screenshot you posted but it is real close. I have meterberry and weathereye and a bunch of other apps installed and this theme doesn't leak anywhere close to what other themes do, in fact it is the only theme I have found that doesn't require a battery pull every other day.

There is a thread in the forums here, just search for Laneberry, I highly recommend it.
    the version of laneberry you have probably doesn't leak, i wrote the codes for the original animation. i don't know about the new version as i've withdrawn from chaos creations. The leak is caused by images within the theme, it all depends on the builder and the code used to animate......
    03-22-10 08:52 PM
    try this one.......................http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/fr...jc8206-438128/

shameless self promotion.....lol!
    03-22-10 09:24 PM

try this one.......................http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/fr...jc8206-438128/

shameless self promotion.....lol!

Thanks I'll give them both a try!
    03-22-10 09:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD