Hi, i want to make a theme and i want to have the same kinda slide bar at the bottom like xBerry has. How can i do this??
    04-30-09 09:04 AM
    anyone know??
    04-30-09 04:29 PM
    You have to create the svg file in the composer and then insert code to make the scroll bar animate. The short answer ... alot of trial and error and coding knowledge. Your best bet would be to check out the theme developers forum. Took me a decent bit of time to learn how to create the hidden docks and scroll bars in composer and most of the information I gained there and through google searching.

Best of luck
    04-30-09 05:30 PM
    hi, wanderer is bang on, its really all about trial and error, its taken me a month jus to knock out my first theme, but im almost done on my second one now which took 3 days, i completely agree to read about svg`s and how they work and coding, then keep playing till you get the desired effect (then try figure out what you did to make it work) i definitley say download the simulator from rim`s website too, then you can test every step of the way without needing to install to your phone
    04-30-09 07:18 PM
    thx guys! =)
    05-03-09 06:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD