Is it possible to create a theme that allows you to see a picture ID larger than what it normally is? I know there are a few programs you can buy letting people have their picture ID's be full screen, but was curious if anyone could make a theme with this capability instead...

Thanks!!
    02-12-09 01:08 PM
    good question, waiting to hear the response as well.
    02-12-09 01:10 PM
    I wasn't able to change the size of the picture. It lets you change the size of just about every other box except for the picture.
    02-12-09 01:14 PM
    That's what I thought... I tried playing around with the picture and had no luck, but I have never built a theme before so figured I could post the question, hoping there was some other way...Hopefully there is...
    02-12-09 01:19 PM
    So far in this leaked version of Plazmic there are a lot of graphical elements whose sizes cannot be changed. I presume that when the official version is released that you'll be able to change some sizes, but it's hard to say with pictures.
    02-12-09 01:48 PM
    So far in this leaked version of Plazmic there are a lot of graphical elements whose sizes cannot be changed. I presume that when the official version is released that you'll be able to change some sizes, but it's hard to say with pictures.
    it's my recollection that the pic id size couldnt be changed in earlier versions of plasmic, so i doubt it wll be done here either. :/
    02-12-09 01:57 PM
    That app for full screen picture ID is 14.99! Freakin' outrageous!
    02-12-09 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD