I found a few picture online that make it look like you can make a screen like this in landscape mode...

I always use my phone in landscape, so I never get to enjoy the pictures or anything with the theme. Is there a way to make a theme so I can have my main page in landscape?
    08-18-09 09:22 PM
    This doesnt look like a storm theme, dont think its possible but i could be wrong
    08-18-09 10:10 PM
    This doesnt look like a storm theme, dont think its possible but i could be wrong
    Oh, maybe it's not But if anybody knows a way, it would be much appreciated Same with changing the colour of the light on the keyboard. I'm not sure if there's even a way to do that, but if you know how, let me know
    08-18-09 10:12 PM
    Oh, maybe it's not But if anybody knows a way, it would be much appreciated Same with changing the colour of the light on the keyboard. I'm not sure if there's even a way to do that, but if you know how, let me know
    i know thats not possible and everyone is with you on this issue, but the blue matches my theme so I have no problem with it atm lol
    08-18-09 10:25 PM
    i know thats not possible and everyone is with you on this issue, but the blue matches my theme so I have no problem with it atm lol
    Lol, I wanted a red glow, with a really dark green key colour Guess the Storm could still use with a bit of work to make it more custom
    08-18-09 11:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD