Hey guys, finally back to developing themes.

Now I'm here to give a chance for some of you blackberry pro's to test out my new premium theme. Email me:
    support@toneconcept.com

BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR PHONE MODEL IN THE EMAIL. I will be emailing everyone by the end of today with a download link for the specific model. Also if you don't get an email it's because I got the desired number of testers (which I don't think will happen but just encase).

All I ask is that you guys either submit a small review on this topic or email me what you think, what I should change, or what you like. Anyways thanks in advance guys!
    03-25-11 02:44 PM
    I've tested out the theme its a nice simple theme with a gray scale cartoony feel to it. If you are in to having a Simple theme that is very well crafted then you would like to give this theme a try. However if you are into flashy multi-color themes this may not be for you. I personally like it but it could have placed the icon on the screen in areas other than the usual, be a bit more creative with icon positioning. just some food for thought.

BBSTORM 9530
    03-27-11 12:14 AM
    Just installed the theme. I agree, could have been a little more creative with the icon locations, but so far I like it. I will post more in the next day or two to let you know about battery life ect...
    04-03-11 03:31 AM
    Had no issues with battery life or memory...very good simple theme.
    04-05-11 01:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD