discount codes already used up? I just tried with no luck.
    Try again, might have entered it wrong? the coupon code is definately being used and there are a few left.
    06-27-09 11:41 PM
    This theme would be perfect if there was a way to hide the small orbs the same way you can hide the widgets in your Xcite theme.

It would make it more wallpaper friendly
    Last edited by Mayze; 07-02-09 at 10:53 PM.
    07-02-09 10:35 PM
    I am thinking about it also have lot of things I am working on with my previous themes that are under wraps for now...

This theme would be perfect if there was a way to hide the small orbs the same way you can hide the widgets in your Xcite theme.

It would make it more wallpaper friendly
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by kdjayo; 07-05-09 at 07:50 PM.
    07-05-09 07:08 PM
    I am thinking about it also have lot of things I am working on with my previous themes that are under wraps for now...
    And I know my man Shayd can't wait to start an another theme.

Fixed....
    07-05-09 07:20 PM
    Fixed....
    thanks, lol, was on the phone...forgot it was forum speak not HTML :P
    07-05-09 07:50 PM
    thanks, lol, was on the phone...forgot it was forum speak not HTML :P
    Did you read the whole thing after my fix? I don't think you did. Lol.
    07-05-09 08:03 PM
    Did you read the whole thing after my fix? I don't think you did. Lol.
    oh, no i didnt, LOL....hmmmm im pretty sure i didnt say that :P
    07-05-09 08:15 PM
    Just tried...all gone already?!?!?!?!
    07-05-09 09:29 PM
    Just tried...all gone already?!?!?!?!
    If you are referring to the coupons, then yes
    07-05-09 09:38 PM
    Wow. One of the best themes I've seen.
    07-06-09 01:55 AM
    What's the difference between version 1.0 and 1.151?
    07-06-09 11:56 AM
    What's the difference between version 1.0 and 1.151?
    1.151 adds compatitbility for the .151 leaked OS
    07-06-09 01:35 PM
    what good homey good looking holla back
    07-06-09 08:09 PM
    what good homey good looking holla back
    lol what? hi who are u
    07-06-09 08:28 PM
    So working on anything kd?

07-06-09 11:51 PM
    Ok, i just bought and paid for this theme. ON the home page it still has the default lightning background, and not the one that is posted on the advertisement. How do i get that background?
    07-12-09 10:46 AM
    It also shows the calendar and SMS icons on both flips. When i press the orb, it shows those on both sets of icons.
    07-12-09 10:48 AM
    It also shows the calendar and SMS icons on both flips. When i press the orb, it shows those on both sets of icons.
    He didn't include the wallpaper because it's a wallpaper friendly theme, although you can get the wallpapers on page 16 of this thread, along with other wallpapers that work well with the theme.

As for the icons, the first set of icons are fixed and cannot be changed, the second set of icons are the first 6 icons you have set in order on your application screen.

This is all I have. Hopefully they are sized correctly.
    -Breezer

07-12-09 12:58 PM
    Here are the other wallpapers:

Here's a few wallpapers that I used during the beta.

Go ahead and say it..........................shaydlife is awesome.
    07-12-09 01:00 PM
    move the apps you want to the top on your applications page....sounds like the "default" apps (messages, sms, calendar, etc.) are also taking up those slots so you're getting identical sets.....the first 7 or so apps on your applications page will be the ones to show on the 2nd set....similar to other themes.....
    07-13-09 09:04 AM
    Couple of things:

I really like this theme. Been looking at several themes and I like the overall feel of it. That being said, I have a suggestion and a bug to report.

My suggestion is the lock screen. I run Stormkick and Wallpaper changer so if flips thru a folder I have of cool looking wallpapers. However, when I hit the lock button, it always shows me that cube photo thing I don't even have on the phone. Is there a way you can make it so when it locks it just shows the wallpaper that is currently on the device? Or is this some techical limitation with plasmic that prevents you from doing this?

And finally the bug. I have the free version of gcalc (I've been testing it) loaded onto my storm. It works fine with any other theme i have on my phone. But for some reason it doesn't work on Stormkick. I don't know if this is just a limitation of the free one, but I certainly don't want to shell out for the paid version of gcalc if doesn't work. I do use this for work and would really like to use it with this theme, instead of having to change themes just to use the program. Anyone else have the same problem? And does anyone have the paid version and can use it without problems on this theme?

Thanks for your help in advance.
    07-16-09 06:28 AM
    Couple of things:

I really like this theme. Been looking at several themes and I like the overall feel of it. That being said, I have a suggestion and a bug to report.

My suggestion is the lock screen. I run Stormkick and Wallpaper changer so if flips thru a folder I have of cool looking wallpapers. However, when I hit the lock button, it always shows me that cube photo thing I don't even have on the phone. Is there a way you can make it so when it locks it just shows the wallpaper that is currently on the device? Or is this some techical limitation with plasmic that prevents you from doing this?

And finally the bug. I have the free version of gcalc (I've been testing it) loaded onto my storm. It works fine with any other theme i have on my phone. But for some reason it doesn't work on Stormkick. I don't know if this is just a limitation of the free one, but I certainly don't want to shell out for the paid version of gcalc if doesn't work. I do use this for work and would really like to use it with this theme, instead of having to change themes just to use the program. Anyone else have the same problem? And does anyone have the paid version and can use it without problems on this theme?

Thanks for your help in advance.
    Hi, about hte lockscreens

The lockscreen image on any theme is set and static and is on its own independant from the homescreen wallpaper.

No theme should make any 3rd party application stop working, I suspect something else is wrong, try another 3rd party theme and you will probably have the same problem. There is just no way the theme is causing it to stop working.
    07-16-09 10:56 AM
    Hi, about hte lockscreens

The lockscreen image on any theme is set and static and is on its own independant from the homescreen wallpaper.

No theme should make any 3rd party application stop working, I suspect something else is wrong, try another 3rd party theme and you will probably have the same problem. There is just no way the theme is causing it to stop working.
    I suppose having you load the free program to test it on your theme so you could see what I was talking about is out of the question =S

I'm sure "it works" but the buttons render it unusable. I physically cannot make out what button is what and I suspect it has to do with the larger-than-normal button style of the theme.

To recap:
    - unusable in stormkick
    - usable in stock theme
    - usable in other 3rd party theme I have installed (ninjaberry)

Hope that helps
    07-16-09 03:36 PM
    Been getting alot of emails from users requesting a 5.0 Fix for things like the Media icon not working and the landscape wallpapers bugging out on some of my themes, So I am bumping my threads so that you all can post here or in the other ones if you are experiencing any issues with the new 5.0 release!

Thanks for your time!
    10-26-09 11:10 AM
324 ... 111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD