Hi all, I'm back with a few new themes from StormGrounds.com ! Our newest releases are a Batman theme and a Superman theme. Enjoy !

There are more screen shots available through the links in the bottom of this post

Current Version: 2.2.1

Description:
    Superman and Batman fans can now show their love for the comics/movies with these new theme for the Storm brought to you by StormGrounds.com. All icons, buttons, and menus are skinned, fonts are enhanced, and high quality graphics are used. Show off your favorite super hero with these themes!
    * Skinned Icons
    * Enhanced fonts
    * Skinned menus, pop-ups, and buttons
    * High quality graphics
    * Speed optimized graphics

Speed/Performance:
    All images have been compressed for optimum quality/file size. This simply means that image quality is maintained but file size is reduced - which for you means no lagging or intensive memory use.

Support:

Just as on all StormGrounds other projects, I stand behind my work and strive to help you guys in whatever you need or find problems with. As always, we are constantly working to make things better so if there is anything you would like to see enhanced in a future release, just let me or Dave know.

Updates:
    Updates are always free for the life of the theme. I'll post here if anything gets changed or added and we release a new update.

-----------------------------------------

How to purchase:

Batman Theme:

Batman - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Superman Theme:
    Superman - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Bundle Pack (Buy one get one half off!):
    Superman - Themes Blackberry Software And click "Add Bundle" about halfway down

04-15-09 03:58 PM
    i have wanted a good superman theme forever! thanks.

Why wont it let me buy it from crackberry? every time i try to add it to my cart it just says cart empty.
    Last edited by kcpaynev1; 04-15-09 at 06:24 PM.
    04-15-09 06:13 PM
    i have wanted a good superman theme forever! thanks.

Why wont it let me buy it from crackberry? every time i try to add it to my cart it just says cart empty.
    Hmm I have no idea why its doing that, it's happening to me too. If you want you can use this link to buy it in the meantime and I will contact Crackberry to see what's going on.

Superman - Themes Blackberry Software

And here is the one for the Batman theme for those that Crackberry is not working for:
    Batman - Themes Blackberry Software

I'll let you know when I figure out the Crackberry store problem though for those of you that prefer to buy it from CB
    Last edited by jessikaboom; 04-15-09 at 06:47 PM.
    04-15-09 06:42 PM
    I just tried to purchase them from the Crackberry store and they seem to be working just fine now. I'm not sure what was going on with them before.
    04-15-09 09:11 PM
    ok its working now just bought it ill let you know what i think after i play around with it. thanks for the help and theme.
    04-15-09 09:18 PM
    Looks like a pretty simple theme...expected something more...kapow!!! Lol
    04-15-09 09:19 PM
    Hi all, I'm back with a few new themes from StormGrounds.com ! Our newest releases are a Batman theme and a Superman theme. Enjoy !

There are more screen shots available through the links in the bottom of this post

Current Version: 2.2.1

Description:
    Superman and Batman fans can now show their love for the comics/movies with these new theme for the Storm brought to you by StormGrounds.com. All icons, buttons, and menus are skinned, fonts are enhanced, and high quality graphics are used. Show off your favorite super hero with these themes!
    * Skinned Icons
    * Enhanced fonts
    * Skinned menus, pop-ups, and buttons
    * High quality graphics
    * Speed optimized graphics

Speed/Performance:
    All images have been compressed for optimum quality/file size. This simply means that image quality is maintained but file size is reduced - which for you means no lagging or intensive memory use.

Support:

Just as on all StormGrounds other projects, I stand behind my work and strive to help you guys in whatever you need or find problems with. As always, we are constantly working to make things better so if there is anything you would like to see enhanced in a future release, just let me or Dave know.

Updates:
    Updates are always free for the life of the theme. I'll post here if anything gets changed or added and we release a new update.

How to purchase:

Batman Theme:

Batman - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Superman Theme:
    Superman - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Bundle Pack (Buy one get one half off!):
    Superman - Themes Blackberry Software And click "Add Bundle" about halfway down

Sweet Theme, Just bought it, I am huge Superman!! Been lookin for one forever?, Do you do custom themes, I am want A justice League Theme!!Send me a PM if your interewsted
    Last edited by xintensex; 04-15-09 at 09:40 PM.
    04-15-09 09:38 PM
    Looks like a pretty simple theme...expected something more...kapow!!! Lol
    Yeah i guess it could be more "kapow" lol but maybe its just me, sometimes I think the themes look nicer not all overpowered with crazy icons, crazy graphics, crazy colors etc. I'd rather look at this in its subtleness than something that blinds me everytime my screen turns on I also tried to keep in mind that many of the Storm users are professionals and they could use a theme like this to give their phone a little personal style, but nothing too intense.
    04-15-09 10:30 PM
    Sweet Theme, Just bought it, I am huge Superman!! Been lookin for one forever?, Do you do custom themes, I am want A justice League Theme!!Send me a PM if your interewsted
    I'm always open to suggestions I'll add the Justice League to my to-do list- i usually work on a few different themes at a time so i can't make any guarantees when it will be done, but it seems like it would be a fun one to make
    04-15-09 10:32 PM
    I'm always open to suggestions I'll add the Justice League to my to-do list- i usually work on a few different themes at a time so i can't make any guarantees when it will be done, but it seems like it would be a fun one to make
    Ok Sounds great, I am graphic designer so If you need any help with graphics let me know, I am talking about the Justice League Theme. Thanks
    04-15-09 11:11 PM
    I bought the Batman theme yesterday. Then I changed my ringtone to the Batman TV theme.

For three measly bucks, it's a pretty fun theme. My only beef is that it doesn't have a designated Weatherbug icon.
    04-21-09 02:14 PM
    I bought the Batman theme yesterday. Then I changed my ringtone to the Batman TV theme.

For three measly bucks, it's a pretty fun theme. My only beef is that it doesn't have a designated Weatherbug icon.
    I'm glad you like it!

I haven't gotten a lot of feedback for a Weatherbug icon spot, but if that's something more people want, I can definitely add one.
    04-21-09 03:52 PM
    ya a weatherbug or berryweather icon spot would be great!!
    04-21-09 05:09 PM
    Do you have a version of both for the BB Tour????
    11-20-09 01:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD