I downloaded it selected it on the Options >>> Themes but nothing happened? Am I doing something wrong?
    options>Themes>highlight the one you want and press the BB key>Activate

try that out. Might need a battery pull to get it flowing correctly.

- Dana
    02-19-09 08:27 AM
    I downloaded as well as its showing active in the theme options but nothing changed on my screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 08:51 AM
    I downloaded as well as its showing active in the theme options but nothing changed on my screen.

battery pull should do the trick.
    02-19-09 09:28 AM
    bumpity bump bump

I mean concerning an update
    Last edited by Naman919; 02-20-09 at 08:37 AM.
    02-20-09 08:26 AM
    Go in to calender, click the blackberry button, then options, general options. Scroll down to Actions and you should see "Show tasks". Click yes. Blackberry button then save. This worked on my curve, so I imagine it should work on a Storm as well. Your mileage may vary. Feel free to let me know.

Love the theme by the way. Just as good as some that certain people are charging big bucks for and seems to work pretty good. Can't seem to find a setting to keep it from showing and unread email counter in my MMS/SMS counter though. Everything else works great. I would imagine thats a bug with the OS. Still running .75 as not adventurous enough to deal with leaked OS nightmares.
    tasks do not show up even when you set them to from within the calendar. Any idea if this can be added? thanks for all your hard work tom.
    02-20-09 02:15 PM
    thanks dude
    02-26-09 09:09 PM
    Downloaded but now Viigo is gone and the folders I created has disappeared. It won't let me save a new created folder. Nice look though.

I can't create folders either.

02-26-09 09:46 PM
    Great Job on the theme. Question, When I go to change a calendar event and rotate the phone to landscape, it kicks me out of the calendar event and I go into the application buttons. If I rotate the phone back, it puts me back were I was going to edit the event. Any ideas??
    03-10-09 08:00 AM
    perfect theme. can you make it without the sms tab? thank you
    03-22-09 11:52 AM
    First off Tom I want to say this the best theme for the Storm.

With that being said I wanted to start creating my own themes for the storm, is there any chance you are willing to share the .thm files for this theme.

Thanks in advance
    03-23-09 09:18 AM
    would love this IF the damn messages worked right. that's killing me. if you could figure that out it would make my day :-) i know its an issue with the theme builder you said... not sure... i downloaded another theme today... never seen that happen with something else though :-(

any idea why some of my sent messages are showing up instead of my inbox messages?
    04-05-09 07:20 PM
    thanks...
    will check
    04-07-09 03:44 PM
187 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD