Can someone do me a favor... can someone post the default wallpaper for the Storm? The one with the Verizon logo, that is. Looks really nice but can't find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance.
    02-07-09 11:59 PM
    media/pictures/all pictures/bb button/reset home screen image.
    02-08-09 12:01 AM
    media/pictures/all pictures/bb button/reset home screen image.
    I don't have a Storm but would like it on my phone.
    02-08-09 12:22 AM
    go to stormgrounds.com and look through all them and they got the verizon logo check mark thing in blue green red and couple other colors i think but they got real good backrounds there but dunno how theyll look on curve
    02-08-09 12:25 AM
    Can someone do me a favor... can someone post the default wallpaper for the Storm? The one with the Verizon logo, that is. Looks really nice but can't find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance.
    I think this is the one you want --> Verizon BlackBerry Storm Wallpapers | StormGrounds.com
    02-08-09 12:29 AM
    ^^ Thanks!!!
    02-08-09 12:33 AM
    02-08-09 02:49 AM
    stormgrounds seems to have posted MY wallpapers (without my permission of course)... you can find the originals by clicking the link in my sig.
    02-08-09 04:39 PM
    stormgrounds seems to have posted MY wallpapers (without my permission of course)... you can find the originals by clicking the link in my sig.
    Wow, nice collection. Thanks!
    02-10-09 07:33 PM
    Sweet, thanks!
    02-10-09 07:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD