I'm taking a stab at building my own theme. I'm sure I'm not knowledgable enough and these are prob simple questions BUT here I GO:
    *I want the highlighted curser a different color but it won't simply let me choose a diff color, how do I change it?
    *What is a SVG and why do I need it? I know they are "Scalable Vector Graphics " but I still don't understand what that is. How do I look for one?
    *In the Navigation field there are options but I don't see what is changed when I change things.
    *How do I offer no background to images? Like I don't want the diff app icons to have a diff backgroud, i just want them to show through.
    04-23-09 11:57 PM
    You may want to ask this is the Theme forum.
    04-23-09 11:58 PM
    I suggest first becoming familiar with something like photoshop first then go back. Most questions you have ae due to a lack of experience with graphic design. Go do that and try your theme again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 12:00 AM
    at least im married to a graphic designer. do I just do things in photoshop and then load them to the theme builder?
    04-24-09 12:03 AM
    Some... Well most. It is all how you want to. But everything is an individual file. The hover color... The icons. Everything. Good theme builders (I don't have time to do this) will redo every single file to their needs. I just do what I want to. But yes... From photoshop. I find png files are best for transparency on the blackberry. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 12:12 AM
    In the theme builder there is a section for "application menu" is this the layout of how the apps are? i was thinking I would just design new logos and insert them individually, is that wrong? do they need to be in one file?

On my current theme the icons scroll on the bottom, how do I do that? is that was a SVg file is? i just don't want a bunch of icons on my home screen.
    04-24-09 12:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD