Theme name: STORM Real iBerry Blocks CUSTOM L
    Theme author: JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: Blackberry Storm OS 4.7
    Download Link(s): Get it here
    Theme Cost: $7.00

Video Links:

We have gotten tons of requests on our award winning Real iBerry Blocks Custom L theme for the Curve/BOLD to be ported over to the Storm.. well the Wait is over!!! This theme has been thoroughly tested on my Storm without issues. I will be making updates to this one as see fit, I am releasing this version so we can all start enjoying some cool themes for the Storm!!

UPDATE Feb 25:
    Fonts now shows on 3rd Party APPs

Accept no imitations, or chessy knockoffs. Turn your Storm into a Chic iBerry with the Storm Real iBerry Blocks Custom L. Pack with the sharpest, newest and latest icons. Best of all, its the first CUSTOM L iBerry Storm Theme.

This aint just a pretty theme, this is a pretty theme with functions that actually works, exactly what the demanding users need !!!

ScreenShots:

For more of my creations - please goto my subforum here : Crackberry JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com Sub Forum

Cheers

John
    JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    JC Designs Blackberry Themes
    Last edited by JC_Designs-Gadgetbean.com; 02-25-09 at 02:54 AM. Reason: UPDATES
    02-11-09 05:50 PM
    who's gonna go first?
    02-11-09 05:51 PM
    ha sad thing is theres better out there for cheaper or free...

but like everyone says... dont like the price dont get it!
    02-11-09 05:53 PM
    Umm... It looks like....like...an iBERRY ! I'd be happy if I could have just one little thing added to the theme we all have: custom icons (with color) and.....NOTHING ELSE. Period. Full stop. No MAS !

Doctor Neutron
    02-11-09 05:59 PM
    i have just one question. can this be purchased OTA or does it require to be loaded from a computer. i'm a Mac user that's why i ask. thanks
    02-11-09 06:00 PM
    Hi John,
    I'm trying to add it to my cart but it doesn't recognize it. I want this theme!
    I am running DM 4.7 and a 9530 device. Help!
    02-11-09 06:02 PM
    Umm... It looks like....like...an iBERRY ! I'd be happy if I could have just one little thing added to the theme we all have: custom icons (with color) and.....NOTHING ELSE. Period. Full stop. No MAS !

Doctor Neutron

Dont worry we will be releasing those very very soon , you can checkout all the themes JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com have put out in the past eversince the 8700s era.. you know we are all about designs.. this iBerry theme is for users who have used our Real iBerry Blocks Custom L theme in the past and wanted the same for the Storm. We will be making plenty of cool themes not with just standard icons and templates, etc. JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com has been pushing the envelope on themes for all devices and we have done so for the Curve 8800, Pearl and the BOLD to the point that it cant handle our themes. And we are planning to do so for the Storm community as well.

Thank you all for the comments!

Cheers

John
    02-11-09 06:03 PM
    im testing my iphone theme i only put some icons in so far if you want to try this link might work com_plazmic_theme_Iphone_test.jad
    02-11-09 06:09 PM
    ....not again
    02-11-09 06:10 PM
    ....not again

Am I missing something?
    02-11-09 06:11 PM
    Nice work. I am now using my iPhone about 99% of the time, but when I feel like using my Storm this will be a nice theme to have on it.
    02-11-09 06:22 PM
    Just ordered from the Gadgetbean website. When can I expect the download?
    02-11-09 06:26 PM
    i would purchase this app if messages were combined ad they displayed like the calendar events
    02-11-09 06:34 PM
    i would purchase this app if messages were combined ad they displayed like the calendar events
    That's a really good point. I think that would look much better that way, too.
    02-11-09 06:39 PM
    Thank you! Yessss finally =) a iphone theme lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 06:42 PM
    ....not again
    Yeah I know....I am actually working on something similar to this....
    02-11-09 06:42 PM
    Yeah I know....I am actually working on something similar to this....
    I would be curious to check it out when you are done.
    02-11-09 06:57 PM
    i bought this and i really like it.. the only annoying thing (as i've seen with other themes i've played with) is the sms / mms box count seems to be the same as the messages / email count.. really annoying but it's fine as im sure it'll be fixed
    02-11-09 07:21 PM
    i bought this and i really like it.. the only annoying thing (as i've seen with other themes i've played with) is the sms / mms box count seems to be the same as the messages / email count.. really annoying but it's fine as im sure it'll be fixed
    Glad you like the theme!! And yes this actually has been going on since the 4.6 builder.. I am also trying to find out if there is a fix! But I myself like my sms/messages separate hence why its there

Cheers

John
    02-11-09 08:08 PM
    Darn, if they were combined I'd buy it. Well maybe. I hate the Today stuff.
    02-11-09 08:10 PM
    Are there any effects, or is this pretty much just the different icons?
    02-11-09 08:19 PM
    so i just got this iberry theme from the store but will not allow for me to install....... need help

i have 4.7.0.103
    error " no additional applications designed for your device"
    Last edited by lildudeus; 02-11-09 at 08:34 PM.
    02-11-09 08:29 PM
    Are there any effects, or is this pretty much just the different icons?
    the 1-row view's icons shake!! pretty awesome
    02-11-09 08:29 PM
    I'm not purchasing this theme, but these are the types of themes I want to see!! Nice clean themes, I'm waiting for more from JC and Hedone theme for Storm. No disrespect to other theme developers.
    02-11-09 08:36 PM
    the 1-row view's icons shake!! pretty awesome
    oh, thats sweet! I'd like confirmation that this will install on .103 also
    02-11-09 08:41 PM
399 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD