I posted this in the theme developers forum but haven't gotten any answers. I'm currently building a zen theme and I built the home screen in composer. the icon rows in the .svg are 4x2. I want to add 2 wb icons for wb and meterberry, but I can't add those in composer because it won't display the icon text below the icon.

How can I add two device app order icons to my home screen in theme builder once my svg is loaded in.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    07-15-09 08:00 PM
    I posted this in the theme developers forum but haven't gotten any answers. I'm currently building a zen theme and I built the home screen in composer. the icon rows in the .svg are 4x2. I want to add 2 wb icons for wb and meterberry, but I can't add those in composer because it won't display the icon text below the icon.

How can I add two device app order icons to my home screen in theme builder once my svg is loaded in.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    when i did that i just added them in theme builder and made sure the slot numbers were right in the .svg file when opened it up in a notepad so i wouldnt get the same icons bro
    07-15-09 08:12 PM
    when i did that i just added them in theme builder and made sure the slot numbers were right in the .svg file when opened it up in a notepad so i wouldnt get the same icons bro
    did you do all your icons in theme builder, or all in composer?
    07-15-09 08:20 PM
    Do your hidden dock icons in composer. The two other icons you want to use, do those two in theme builder, and for both of those buttons use application order. When you do this though, it's going to use slot0 and slot1 in theme builder. So make sure the icons you have in your .svg start at slot2 instead of slot0 like normal.
    07-15-09 08:44 PM
    Do your hidden dock icons in composer. The two other icons you want to use, do those two in theme builder, and for both of those buttons use application order. When you do this though, it's going to use slot0 and slot1 in theme builder. So make sure the icons you have in your .svg start at slot2 instead of slot0 like normal.
    hey thanks scurvy i appreciate it bro are you sure? $
    07-15-09 08:53 PM
    hey thanks scurvy i appreciate it bro are you sure? $
    Heh, I'm positive Like I said, I'm a fan. Keep up the good work
    07-15-09 09:08 PM
    Thanks. Just one question. How do I designate the slot? It it just the naming convention of the icon?

Also, how do you create an icon in theme builder using application order. When I add an icon on the hope screen they come up in alphabetical order.
    07-15-09 09:09 PM
    Thanks. Just one question. How do I designate the slot? It it just the naming convention of the icon?

Also, how do you create an icon in theme builder using application order. When I add an icon on the hope screen they come up in alphabetical order.
    In your .svg file, where you have your buttons, you'll see something like:

<g id="Theme_Button_1"
    transform="translate(-161 155)">
    <!-- pz:tag type="button" -->
    <useApplicationIcons app-id="slot0"
    normal-group="normalImage"
    focus-group="focusImage"/>

And later in the svg file:

<loadScene xlink:href="x-exec://slot0" begin="Theme_Button_1.activate"/>
    <animate xlink:href="#img_1_1_41" id="_anim_4" attributeName="visibility" begin="Theme_Button_1.focusin"
    values="hidden;hidden"
    keyTimes="0;1"
    dur="0.45s" fill="freeze"
    />

In your svg file, you'll want to change your Theme_Button_1 ( or whatever you named it ) to start with slot2 in both areas, then for button2 you'll want to do slot3.

For the 2 buttons you add in ThemeBuilder, you'll want to add 2 Zen icons under Theme The Home Screen. Highlight each one, then below that box you'll see another section called "Properties" in that area, you will see a box that you can check called "Use Device Application Order"

When setting those two icons to "Use Device Application Order" in theme builder, it will automatically designate them for slot0 and slot1.
    07-15-09 09:17 PM
    Thanks a lot...worked like a charm.
    07-16-09 09:36 AM
    Awesome, glad I could help
    07-16-09 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD