Wouldn't a dr. seuss theme be awesome?
    can someone make one?
    03-13-09 01:39 PM
    YEA! then maybe someone can make a teletubies and mr rogers neighborhood one too!!
    03-13-09 02:36 PM
    Thought about Sesame Street as well, but what kid that young would have a Storm? So I gave up, lol...parents might be interested perhaps...
    03-13-09 02:44 PM
    How about a Woody Woodpecker Theme, if anyone even remembers Woody.
    03-13-09 05:06 PM
    How about a Woody Woodpecker Theme, if anyone even remembers Woody.
    Loved Woody! Imgagine his laughter as ringtone. Would annoy the !#@$# out of everybody at work, but I'd love it, lol
    03-13-09 05:12 PM
    Anyone who says this is a bad idea should be strapped to a chair and have Steven Frye read Seuss to them until they love it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 06:42 PM
    Thought about Sesame Street as well, but what kid that young would have a Storm? So I gave up, lol...parents might be interested perhaps...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/he...-today-167584/
    03-13-09 06:58 PM
    No. Baby looney tunes and bob the builder
    03-13-09 07:35 PM
    My favorite Seuss book is In a People House...I use to read it to my daughter every night
    03-13-09 08:39 PM
    I would like to see a Seuss theme as well with unique icons. Maybe a Cat in the Hat icon or a green eggs and ham one.
    03-13-09 08:40 PM
    I'll look into making a seuss theme, will probably be very similar to my nightmare theme. good idea for sure.
    03-13-09 08:57 PM
    i would rock a seuss theme. definitely.
    03-13-09 10:30 PM
    sweet idea, very playful...tom and jerry would be sick too!...
    03-13-09 11:42 PM
    + 1 on that, Dr Seuss theme would be cool.
    03-14-09 06:11 AM
    I just downloaded Plazmic and might make this my first theme attempt. I am an digital and RF research Electrical Engineer and most of my programing is MatLab, C, assembly, and LabView so I am not sure what I will be able to create. But I will give it a shot. I share a birthday with Dr. Seuss so I am excited about this.

----------------------------------
    Theme: Leopard side dock
    03-14-09 11:05 AM
    Wouldn't a dr. seuss theme be awesome?
    can someone make one?

Not sure about the other themes requested, but as an elementary school teacher, a Dr. Suess Theme would be a great way to celebrate Read Across America.
    03-14-09 12:21 PM
    Instead of Tom and Jerry....How about Ren and Stimpy or Itchy and Scratchy?
    03-14-09 12:29 PM
    whomever makes this theme has to remember that there are no straight lines or hard angles in the Dr Suess world.
    03-14-09 04:44 PM
    So I started this last night. I am just learning Plazmic but so far it is pretty straight forward from an electrical engineers view point. It is time consuming though. I have been trying to brain storm some icon ideas. I want to make icons that relate to the application but are inspired by items in the books. I will take any ideas or graphics that anyone has. It looks like I need a trip to the library because I only have one book of my own. Oh the places you will go.

03-17-09 07:07 PM
    "So I started this last night. I am just learning Plazmic but so far it is pretty straight forward from an electrical engineers view point. It is time consuming though. I have been trying to brain storm some icon ideas. I want to make icons that relate to the application but are inspired by items in the books. I will take any ideas or graphics that anyone has. It looks like I need a trip to the library because I only have one book of my own. Oh the places you will go."
    Hey i would like to know where you make the icons, or with what program, and how you make them transparent. I am also using plazmic, and i am having trouble making the icons transparent. Also i dont know a good place to get icons from. If you can help me i would greatly appreciate it.
    03-17-09 07:16 PM
    I use photoshop to make the png files for icons and meters. There are file size suggestions in the user manual

03-17-09 08:41 PM
    I use photoshop to make the png files for icons and meters. There are file size suggestions in the user manual

yeah like i know how to do that, but my problem is making the icons transparent you know? i need to make the icons so they have that grey and white checkard board in the background. if you know what i mean can you help me out?
    03-17-09 09:16 PM
    YEA! then maybe someone can make a teletubies and mr rogers neighborhood one too!!
    well at least now we all know that youre not an a*shole...
    03-17-09 09:27 PM
    yeah like i know how to do that, but my problem is making the icons transparent you know? i need to make the icons so they have that grey and white checkard board in the background. if you know what i mean can you help me out?
    That's the inherent properties of a .png file. This is more of a knowing how to use photoshop issue. You basically need to create a new file with a transparent background. It is one of the options when you select File -> new. I don't have time to make a screen shot of it for you. Then you can work with just one layer or multiple layers and opacity (i.e. 70% will be see through). There are tricks to merging layers while still keeping the transparency. You will just have to play with it.

I used to be a photography for the Air Force so I have lots of photoshop experience so I may be making it sound simpler then it is. Sorry
    03-17-09 09:33 PM
    If someone does make a Dr. Seuss theme, how does one not violate copyrights?

Just curious, because I'm thinking about making a theme based on a copyright.
    03-17-09 09:46 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD