Going through quite a few versions of the 5.0 os, I saw that there were different versions of the stock/vendor themes, with varying file sizes and was wondering what the smallest theme was that anyone has seen? (Stand-alone theme).
    06-20-10 05:13 AM
    This is a good question.
    Seeing as most people run a theme anywyaz, to have the smallest could be benificial
    06-21-10 02:01 AM
    As a question, why are you looking for a smaller version of the Zen theme? Are you looking for something smaller to replace the Precision Zen theme and save space on your BB? If so, that's not going to help you as you still need the Precision Zen theme to be able to use other themes.
    06-21-10 02:49 PM
    As a question, why are you looking for a smaller version of the Zen theme? Are you looking for something smaller to replace the Precision Zen theme and save space on your BB? If so, that's not going to help you as you still need the Precision Zen theme to be able to use other themes.
    ...and that's exactly what I am talking about...
    The prec zen theme. that's why i said stand-alone(Not sure if the original can be modified in any way using whatever current theme editors/builders out there)

****, if I could figure out how to remove cod's from a parent COD this wouldn't even be an issue(Possibly a signing issue?).

Yes this is for saving space, as well as the "feel" of the os, being lower delays from the theme being pushed around in ram, even if by a few ms(Makes a huge difference), as well as a slightly faster boot time.
    06-21-10 04:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD